Today is a wonderful day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is a wonderful day....

Because no fucking matter who fucking wins, we are finally fucking done with all the fucking political fucking ads for at least another fucking year.

Fuck this fucking year. Bring it fucking 2021, you fucker.

Comment

Join __________ and donate to our legal battle for the true winner of the election.....

Comment

How do you really feel?

Comment

Call me dramatic, but I feel like I've been punched in the gut. Now I know how all of the crazy leftists felt when Trump won.

I still can't fathom how anyone could vote for a corrupt politician and that beast Kamala, much less millions of people.

Crazy part - was Trump's spat with McCain what cost him the 2020 election (AZ)?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

It’s the Colorado effect. All those California transplants that fucked up California moved their bullshit to AZ. It’s going on in Texas too, get ready.

Comment

I still can't fathom how anyone could vote for a corrupt politician...
              News flash: that’s all of them.

Trump’s personality cost him the election. I know folks here appreciate how abrasive he is, but this forum isn’t exactly an accurate microcosm of the country. You and I know that Biden is a scum bag, but he can at least fake coming off as avuncular. It appears that at least half the country is tired of listening to Trump’s angry, aggressive diatribe. There’s a lot of his policy I like, but I wouldn’t want to have a beer with that yankee prick.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                News flash: that’s all of them.

Trump’s personality cost him the election. I know folks here appreciate how abrasive he is, but this forum isn’t exactly an accurate microcosm of the country. You and I know that Biden is a scum bag, but he can at least fake coming off as avuncular. It appears that at least half the country is tired of listening to Trump’s angry, aggressive diatribe. There’s a lot of his policy I like, but I wouldn’t want to have a beer with that yankee prick.
                So you are voting on his personality and not his policies or what he has accomplished? Vs what the Democrats are openly proposing? Wow. Thanks for your contribution.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  So you are voting on his personality and not his policies or what he has accomplished? Vs what the Democrats are openly proposing? Wow. Thanks for your contribution.
                  You’re making a lot of wrong assumptions about me personally, Chris. I’m talking about perception on a national scale. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, I’m saying it’s the way things are.

Comment

Yea, I side with you here. I don't care what kind of person POTUS is - womanizer like Kennedy, a-hole like Trump, etc. - as long as the policies are what I want them to be. This election is being controlled by media and dollars on the left plus just enough extra ballots. Policy should always be the deciding factor.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      Yea, I side with you here. I don't care what kind of person POTUS is - womanizer like Kennedy, a-hole like Trump, etc. - as long as the policies are what I want them to be.
                      That’s the way it should be. My point is that your perspective isn’t shared by every voter. I’m not saying that’s right, but again, just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        You’re making a lot of wrong assumptions about me personally, Chris. I’m talking about perception on a national scale. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, I’m saying it’s the way things are.
                        Well your strong adjectives would lead me to believe you are in that group, if not I apologize.

Comment

Well your strong adjectives would lead me to believe you are in that group, if not I apologize.
                          Apology not necessary, but accepted. Just trying to peel back the curtain on other perspectives. We tend to have our own echo chamber here, which is understandable. It’s a big country, full of both geniuses and dummies. I’m an optimist by nature, but even I will admit the dummies are reproducing at a faster rate. That’s catching up with us.
                          Last edited by BLAKE; 11-04-2020, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Blake is being objective. He’s also very much right. IMO, if Trump had toned down his personality and taken more a leadership role (even in the last year) we wouldn’t be having any conversation. He would EASILY win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              Blake is being objective. He’s also very much right. IMO, if Trump had toned down his personality and taken more a leadership role (even in the last year) we wouldn’t be having any conversation. He would EASILY win.
                              But to me his personality is one of his strong points. He isn’t your typical tell you want to hear politicians. He pushes back, he’s not a pushover like Bush was. Politics is harsh sink or swim, I feel you have to have a brash personality to deal with these career politicians head on. That’s what he’s been doing. They are all in it for money and power. While he does have an ego, it’s less fearful than the other politicians who will do anything for money and power. I think that appeals to a lot of people, it definitely appealed to me. Run the govmt like a business, not a charity.

Comment

Working...
                              X