Keto diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    I found that trying to cut carbs and sugar down for a week or two before dropping them off to 20g was easier, and you dont feel like a failure if you slip a bit. It's also supposed to help with the flu some.

That's essentially what I'm doing... weening myself off this week. Even still, once I'm in the zone, staying below 20g's of cards is tough. I'm getting back on MyFitnessPal so I can count my macros and get back in the groove.

I had dropped down to 183 from 205 and gave away all my large shirts and was able to dig out my 36" jeans and they were getting loose. It felt good. But it has slowly came back because I slacked off entirely so now my 36's are snug and I only have like 1 large shirt left.

My goal this time around is to get down to 175. I'm hoping that will get my BF below 25%

Comment

• I lost about 35# in 3 months on keto. I had to start cheating more often as I got too skinny.

Once winter rolls around and I have gym time, I might have a six pack at 40. I'm low carb, but the 20 is way too hard. I averaged around 30, I gained five pounds going to 50-60 and eating healthy. My beer consumption some days was 15-25 carbs, which most people can't seem to understand how I've lost so much weight with the drinking

Comment

• I stopped at 40lbs lost, but Im still eating a pretty low amount of carbs.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          I stopped at 40lbs lost, but Im still eating a pretty low amount of carbs.
          Nice. 40lbs is impressive.

I do carbs right now. Just no sugar. I'll go to keto 60 days before my next r&r.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I can't even eat fried or greasy stuff anymore. If I do my guts go into open revolt, and my energy level tanks for the day. Not worth it, so fuck it. No more pizza or pasta or chicken fried steak or or or.. it all hurts now. Body got used to the good life. Now its all non processed foods for the most part. Which there's still a lot of good stuff to choose from.
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              I can't even eat fried or greasy stuff anymore. If I do my guts go into open revolt, and my energy level tanks for the day. Not worth it, so fuck it. No more pizza or pasta or chicken fried steak or or or.. it all hurts now. Body got used to the good life. Now its all non processed foods for the most part. Which there's still a lot of good stuff to choose from.
              Been going insane on carbs for the last 4 days. Each time I do a cheat and so on - none of it tastes as good as I remember even though I crave it. Makes it easier to get back on track.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Been going insane on carbs for the last 4 days. Each time I do a cheat and so on - none of it tastes as good as I remember even though I crave it. Makes it easier to get back on track.
                Yeah I've been working on that too since I can still eat some carbs that aren't in trash food. And I do crave em from time to time. Been trying to build up my willpower to not eat them even when craving them. Sometimes it even works. I've shifted over to eating something healthy-ish when that craving sets in. Instead of some kind of sweets I'll go get a smoothie or something so I feel like I got to cheat. Some of the smoothies at smoothie king are pretty good.

I just eat once per day now unless I'm going to do manual labor. I find that more than that just isn't necessary, and I've been doing it so long that I won't even get hungry till around the 23-24 hour mark. Definitely keeps you from getting fat. And your digestive system likes a nice long break too, it really does. Another cool thing is that fasting makes your immune system go into overdrive. Seems most people have this idea that the immune system and digestive system are independent, but they're not. The immune system will help out when you eat trash. Makes it a lot less effective.
                WH

Comment

Working...
                X