JK Jeep gear install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JK Jeep gear install

Looking to improve on the sluggish performance of my 08 unlimited with Auto tranny. I recently added 295/70/17 Toyo MTs and need to regear. Im going with 4.88s but need a reputable shop in the metro for the install. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by 91rednotch View Post
    Looking to improve on the sluggish performance of my 08 unlimited with Auto tranny. I recently added 295/70/17 Toyo MTs and need to regear. Im going with 4.88s but need a reputable shop in the metro for the install. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    see if greenbullitt will do it.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 91rednotch View Post
      Tribe 4x4 off Riverside in Ft . Worth. Have a buddy that just had 5.13's and trutracs installed front and rear. Small shop with good prices and great guys.
      The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

Does anyone know of a shop in (or close to) the Rockwall area? I have an AWD/4WD Hemi Grand Cherokee that needs some maintenance done.

Comment

Sponsor on Jeep forum and gets good reviews.

Hatch
          A-D Tire & Chassis
          501 S. Virginia (Hwy 34)
          Terrell, TX 75160
          972-563-7200

hatch@adtire.com
          Auto and diesel repair; brakes, tires, shocks, alignment, air conditioning (AC) service, 4x4,... 501 S Virginia St, Terrell, TX 75160
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            Sponsor on Jeep forum and gets good reviews.

Hatch
            A-D Tire & Chassis
            501 S. Virginia (Hwy 34)
            Terrell, TX 75160
            972-563-7200

hatch@adtire.com
            www.facebook.com/adtire
            Very cool. I will check them out.

Comment

I have a buddy that will do them for cheap, he worked with my on my Cherokee and has done a ton of them. He actually mainly works on Jeeps. He does the stuff at about half the labor price as a shop would so he can keep you coming back to him for other things... he does great work and always takes care of you. PM me if you want his information.

Comment

Are you still looking? I just did rear end in my 08' myself.

Comment

Working...
                X