New Product: Ridetech Suspension kits and Components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Product: Ridetech Suspension kits and Components

Lowering a Mustang and upgrading the suspension to handle performance driving are two of the most common desires of Mustang owners looking at new suspension components. Well, CJ Pony Parts has both in one package. Check out the Mustang suspension kits and components from Ridetech, which features air ride suspension kits that allow you to both lower the suspension and appreciate a much firmer ride, especially in performance situations. Order today!

If you’re looking for a premium Ridetech suspension for your Mustang, there are a few options for you to consider. The first choice Ridetech offers is between coil over or air suspensions. Ridetech’s coil over kits offer pre-engineered spring rates and bolt on installation, giving you simplicity and quality. However, the air suspension systems offered by Ridetech offer additional benefits: Adjustable ride height, variable spring rate and much improved ride quality. From there, choose your desired performance level in your new Ridetech suspension: Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3. Each level of Ridetech suspension gives you greater adjustability and performance.

Ridetech | Mustang Air Suspension | CJ Pony Parts
    Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
    CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
    1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Steve, does anyone ever use the live chat on your website?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

yeah there should be someone on during opening hours, are you having an issue?
      CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
      1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Comment

hopped on a few times and not once has anyone been available.

Is there someone I can email? I am looking for something on my 69 coupe that doesnt seem to be listed, in the window track/regulators.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

email eric@cjponyparts.com he is one of our lead salesman over there. we are having our big sale this month so the lines and chat rooms have been slammed. I do apologize for that.
          CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
          1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Comment

Working...
          X