No announcement yet.

OU vs Bama in BCS game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a fun game to watch. With the turnovers that came into play, I'm not sure how much 'Bama was out-coached, but they were damn sure out-played.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      That was a fun game to watch. With the turnovers that came into play, I'm not sure how much 'Bama was out-coached, but they were damn sure out-played.
      You're right. The defensive scheme that allowed OU to sack McCarron 7 times had nothing to do with it.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I can't recall ever seeing pressure on McCarron like that. They brought it all night and Bama had no answer for it.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          I can't recall ever seeing pressure on McCarron like that. They brought it all night and Bama had no answer for it.
          OU hasn't gotten pressure on anyone that consistently all season. Secondary coverage was pretty good too. Better than normal.

I'm a happy camper. I knew there was a chance with the retarded spread on that game. But I didn't expect a win. OU has exceeded my expectations this year. I thought they would wind up with more losses than they did, and I sure didn't expect a BCS game back when this season started. I hope Knight is what they think he is. If he is, they will be in pretty good shape for a few years.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Foolish. They got outcoached and outplayed.

I'm not sold yet. Yeah, he had an impressive game and looked like a natural out there tonight. But that is just one night. Need to see more full games imo.
            I was joking when I said bama didn't give a shit. They looked like they stepped it up a gear in the second half. It was a close game until the fumble for a TD.
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

OU hasn't gotten pressure on anyone that consistently all season. Secondary coverage was pretty good too. Better than normal.

I'm a happy camper. I knew there was a chance with the retarded spread on that game. But I didn't expect a win. OU has exceeded my expectations this year. I thought they would wind up with more losses than they did, and I sure didn't expect a BCS game back when this season started. I hope Knight is what they think he is. If he is, they will be in pretty good shape for a few years.
              This was probably the best year coaching wise Stoops has had in a while. He and the staff really shaped that team all season and had them improve each week. They looked great last night and closed the season with 2 very nice wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                Wow that Knight kid looks legit. Big trouble for Texas for years to come.
                He definitely didn't look like the same guy that was out there during the regular season.

Foolish. They got outcoached and outplayed.

I'm not sold yet. Yeah, he had an impressive game and looked like a natural out there tonight. But that is just one night. Need to see more full games imo.
                x2. Hopefully this game gives him all of the confidence he needs going forward.

Comment

You're right. The defensive scheme that allowed OU to sack McCarron 7 times had nothing to do with it.
                  I said "not sure". 3 turnovers (one which was returned for a score) had absolutely nothing to do with it, though. I'm certain.

Comment

Alabama just hired Lane Kiffin as their OC. El oh el.

Comment

Working...
                    X