Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Grand Wagoneer

So what's the story on these bad boys? I found a 1989 in great shape with a clean title and the seller wants $4k. It has some front fender damage but it doesn't look too bad and he says the 4x4 is going out but that doesn't bother me much. I've seen similar jeeps go for WAY more and in worse shape. Why do you think he would be asking so little? Anyone here have experience with these vehicles?
    .....bro....

Originally posted by A+ View Post
    So what's the story on these bad boys? I found a 1989 in great shape with a clean title and the seller wants $4k. It has some front fender damage but it doesn't look too bad and he says the 4x4 is going out but that doesn't bother me much. I've seen similar jeeps go for WAY more and in worse shape. Why do you think he would be asking so little? Anyone here have experience with these vehicles?

Just run! My uncle gave me one once "running when parked". Most expensive thing I ever built.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Really?! Are parts hard to find or something?
      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        Really?! Are parts hard to find or something?
        Or I just got out of hand. Funky transfer cases, weird oiling problems with the 401 engine, parts were hard to get then and not a lot of options.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

This is the one I was looking at. I feel like it's a scam.
          .....bro....

Comment

They are expensive as stated but cool as hell.

Comment

They ride amazingly good and are all around cool. Always wanted build one as the family car but the wife isn't having it.

Comment

Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Well, guess I'll take that one off the list. I don't want to have to play a scavenger hunt to find expensive parts. Sounds like I'll be better off building a Delorean.
                Thanks!
                .....bro....

Comment

they get single digit mpg's
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

grandwagoneer.com is your source for the highest quality, professional, ground-up restorations of Jeep Grand Wagoneers in the world. With over 14 years of experience, we spend an average of 20 months making each Wagoneer into a far superior vehicle than the factory ever designed.

Comment

Supposedly a modern one will be released in '18. My wife is excited about it.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                        Ummmm.........and exactly where are the prices? I'm saying he aint cheap.

Comment

Working...
                        X