Ford racing power pack 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford racing power pack 3

anyone done a PP3 kit on their 15+ GT? thinking I need one, but wanted to get an opinion before I drop $2k.

Do it. I did the boss 302 manifold, CAI, and cat back on my 14' and put down 425RWHP.

Comment

Everything I've seen on the 15+ vehicles is the cold air isn't worth much but for looks. A tune alone would be worth more I'd bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Do it. I did the boss 302 manifold, CAI, and cat back on my 14' and put down 425RWHP.
        Geez. That doesn't suck at all.

Comment

hmm, the one I'm looking at uses the GT 350 intake, which do you suppose is better? GT 350 or Boss?

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            hmm, the one I'm looking at uses the GT 350 intake, which do you suppose is better? GT 350 or Boss?
            Gt350

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              Yea, sorry. I should have elaborated stating the GT350 will probably gain more than my setup.

Comment

Yea, sorry. I should have elaborated stating the GT350 will probably gain more than my setup.
                cool, I've been digging around and man, forums aren't what they used to be!

I'm looking at getting this for my wife's Christmas present. I originally wanted to do a roush blower, but since that didn't happen, and our warranty is gone, I figured if and when we boost, I'll go with a trim unit. For now the claimed 37hp from the 3 kit should keep her (and me) happy. I figure I'll do this now, then later long tubes, and a shifter. Then as long as the car isn't falling apart and we aren't broke dicks, I'll do boost. I want to keep it drivable, and reliable. She puts 40 miles a day on it.

Comment

I wish i could tell you how much actual HP my car gained, but there was some communication gaps at the shop and they forgot to get a base line before swapping everything.

The MGW shifter was great on my car.

Comment

I wish i could tell you how much actual HP my car gained, but there was some communication gaps at the shop and they forgot to get a base line before swapping everything.

The MGW shifter was great on my car.
                    what all did you do to yours, and what was your final number?

Comment

That's all I did to it other than wider wheels and tires. I had planned on doing a full exhaust at some point, but just the cat back was ALMOST to loud to be a daily. At the time I had a 70 mile round trip to work and the drone would start to annoy me after a bit.

Comment

What exhaust? My Corsa has next to stock highway sound.

Comment

Mangnaflow off road.

Comment

Can’t wait for my new mufflers to get here!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                              Can’t wait for my new mufflers to get here!
                              I LOVE MY CORSA.
                              It has a hell of a sound but doesn't kill me on the highway like my magnaflow did on my last GT.

what did you get?

Comment

Working...
                              X