Police car equipment????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police car equipment????

So I picked up a 05 Vic from a sheriff auction yesterday and the car still has some stuff still on it. Does anybody know of a good place to sell some of it? I plan on selling the car in the near future, but I really do not see getting much more for the car with the stuff still on it.

Complete dash mounted radar
    Siren
    Computer mount
    Cage

The radar will bring you a hundred bucks on Ebay if it is complete. The rest is trash that you would be lucky to give away.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Do the back seat doors have interior handles?

Comment

I was thinking most of the stuff really wasn't worth all that much. I do plan on keeping the shackles and police tape.

Yes the rear handles are there, the child looks where on. They did have one Vic that didn't have any door panels in the rear. Just a solid sheet of aluminum on the doors.

Comment

Post some pictures of what you've got, I build them and I've got a crazy asian that flips surplus cars and from time to time will have them upfit again to sell to smaller departments.

Comment

does the siren have the horn function?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              does the siren have the horn function?

Yes, push the center of the steering wheel and it gets activated

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Yes, push the center of the steering wheel and it gets activated
                What controller is in the car? Cencom gold?

Comment

I will have to check the stuff out

Comment

Let me know, my asian may be interested in all of it. Surprisingly he has more crown vics than anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X