No announcement yet.

MPT performance tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the ecoboost. Just hate the catback I put on. Well, I hate any exhaust for this truck. Lol. You just cant make a 6 banger sou d good. I think its louder in the cab, than outside

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
      I like the ecoboost. Just hate the catback I put on. Well, I hate any exhaust for this truck. Lol. You just cant make a 6 banger sou d good. I think its louder in the cab, than outside
      I've been looking at just a spintech replacement. Wonder how that would sound on a 3.5.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. Drove a 2018 with the 5.0. Thing runs! But u wont gain a 100 hp with a tune
        I gained over 235 horses with my Roush tune.

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
        Ecoboost V8 here. Lol

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. Drove a 2018 with the 5.0. Thing runs! But u wont gain a 100 hp with a tune
          100 to the tire with a tune and 100% stock?

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
            usually 60-80hp to the wheels, and then 80-100tq to the wheels increase with a tune.

Sure, it doesn't sound like a v8, and I've kept exhaust stock because I hate the sound, but they fucking move.

sigpic

Comment

Nice. I always say they sound like sewing machines. I definitely feel like they move out well for a stock truck and no tune.

Regarding that video my only complaint is in the past livernois has sand bagged their stock numbers to make their tunes look stronger. Don't know if that's the case here but they were doing it when the 2011 5.0 came out.

Comment

I always thought it was only high schoolers that cared about the exhaust note. Where do yall get your ed hardy and affliction shirts from?

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post

They claim on a stock truck something like 102 hp and 158 tq at the wheels. Everybody lies a little. They have the dyno sheet on their website. But is it fact? Who knows. Cant find a bad review on them

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    I always thought it was only high schoolers that cared about the exhaust note. Where do yall get your ed hardy and affliction shirts from?
                    I don't know a single car guy thst doesn't appreciate cars that sound good.

I guess maybe you don't care when you wear jorts year around and have sweet glass packs

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Comment

I have an ssi tune on my 2.7 ecoboost. Went to Denton Friday night, ran an 8.33 at 86 mph tune only with factory tires.. Pretty happy with it so far..

Comment

Mine came with 3 tunes. Normal, Sport and Towing.

Just put it in Sport mode if you want better throttle response, no money spent!

Comment

Working...
                          X