No announcement yet.

Twin Peaks Restaurant Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as they’re 21, being monitored (by a certified staff member who knows when to tell people they’ve had enough and keeps the peace) , everything is rung in and taxed accordingly I bet tabc doesn’t do anything..

Now if it’s a free for all with drunk people leaving behind the wheel and fights breaking out, there will most likely be a problem.
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      The Walk-Ons in Bossier City has self serve beer at certain tables, I wonder if that will fly in Texas?
      There’s a Walk Ons down here in Waco with a few of the self serve booths. They’ve got some damn good sweet corn grits

Comment

I ate there yesterday. the food was ok, and the scenery was above average.
        via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

There has been self serve wine in texas for several years now...not sure how beers different.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            Way more above average than that.

Comment

Way more above average than that.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Subpar compared to Hooter’s? Lmao. Twin Peaks is no gourmet restaurant, but they at least scratch cook daily.
                I went there once. Their "scratch" food was a chicken fried steak that was 50% batter. There was literally no meat under half the fucking batter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  There has been self serve wine in texas for several years now...not sure how beers different.
                  There is a real need for quality byob restaraunts in DFW. I like doing wine tastings for friends and venues are limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I went there once. Their "scratch" food was a chicken fried steak that was 50% batter. There was literally no meat under half the fucking batter.
                    I’ve never had that experience. That CFS is fucking huge. I’d still rather eat smaller portions of fresh food than frozen, reheated garbage. But maybe that’s just me.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I’ve never had that experience. That CFS is fucking huge. I’d still rather eat smaller portions of fresh food than frozen, reheated garbage. But maybe that’s just me.
                      It was the only time I've been there. Maybe they just had a bad day, because nothing was that good that I tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        It was the only time I've been there. Maybe they just had a bad day, because nothing was that good that I tried.
                        My wife has a female friend who loves to go to Twin Peaks just for the food. Their food is better than any other breastaurant that I know of. It's no Pappas Bros or anything like that though.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          The one and only time I ever went to the Tilted Kilt in Grapevine the bitches looked just like this. Legs all beat up and bruised and shit. lol
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

I'm a fan of bruised legs on women.

Up here they are really skinny prime time women with too many tattoos. But who am I to judge

(Up here=Nashville TN

Comment

I only go to Hooters for their battered wings smothered in 3 mile island with a side of Bentley sauce and a full order of curly fries, nothing else.

Now for UFC fights, I go to Tight Ends for beer and views...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                I only go to Hooters for their battered wings smothered in 3 mile island with a side of Bentley sauce and a full order of curly fries, nothing else.

Now for UFC fights, I go to Tight Ends for beer and views...
                                Tight Ends has some very nice scenery

Comment

Working...
                                X