OU vs Bama in BCS game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OU vs Bama in BCS game

How the hell did OU get in this game when they finish fourth in the big 12? This makes no sense. I guess Nick Saban paid for them to get in for Stoops comments earlier in the season about the SEC.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

wtf? Is this a joke? OU sucks and Stoops is a clown.

Comment

I know these are projections but still wtf?

Visit ESPN for NCAA live scores, video highlights and latest news. Stream exclusive college football games on ESPN+ and play College Pick'em.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

OU vs Bama in BCS game

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
        How the hell did OU get in this game when they finish fourth in the big 12? This makes no sense. I guess Nick Saban paid for them to get in for Stoops comments earlier in the season about the SEC.
        It's the Allstate Sugar Bowl, who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
          It's the Allstate Sugar Bowl, who cares.
          Still a BCS bowl.

Comment

They finished 2nd, not 4th.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Still a BCS bowl.
              And?

Comment

They'll get slaughtered, I'll love it.
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Correct....

Comment

The big 12 site actually has Okie light 3rd and Texas 4th ... which makes sense to me.

*EDIT - Big 12 site might just be alphabetical ... I was using TCU and W. Virginia to test it but I thought TCU beat W. Virginia. West Virginia beat TCU, so it might just be alphabetical. I don't know why Texas would be ranked ahead of Ok State.
                    Last edited by slow99; 12-08-2013, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Why is Ok state below Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99
                        The big 12 site has them at 3rd ... which I think is correct but I'm not sure exactly the order of the tiebreakers.
                        That would only make sense to me considering a better overall record and that they beat Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          That would only make sense to me considering a better overall record and that they beat Texas.
                          Lolz, stop beating my edits!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            That's not right cause Texas should be above them cause Texas beat OU.

Comment

Overall yes OU is ahead of Texas but in conference play Texas should be ahead of OU. But that doesn't matter OU doesn't deserve to go to a BCS game.

Comment

Working...
                              X