Texas/Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas/Oregon

Tonight at 5:45. Mack's last game. Maybe that'll get the players to play above there heads and they'll pull one out. I don't see that happening though

Hook'em

Yeah I see Oregon crushing the horns
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Well, Vegas says 41-27 Ducks ... sounds about right to me. I have a feeling this one's gonna be bad, but I sure hope I'm wrong.

I will be pulling for them hard since I no longer have to worry about Mack hanging around.

Texas! Fight!
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

27 sounds high to me for the Horns we shall see...

Comment

So far, longhorns defense has shown up to play. Still waiting for the offense to wake up.

Comment

20-7 at the half. Offense? Bueller? Bueller?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
              20-7 at the half. Offense? Bueller? Bueller?
              They must be with all the tacklers...maybe they went to another game?
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Good fucking god.
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Well, just reported that Texas has narrowed its list of candidates to Fisher, Briles, Franklin, and Strong.

Comment

someone did a shitty job matching teams

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Well, just reported that Texas has narrowed its list of candidates to Fisher, Briles, Franklin, and Strong.

Any of those but franklin

Comment

The fact that Case McCoy is even on this team should've got Brown fired. D-1 talent my ass

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                          The fact that Case McCoy is even on this team should've got Brown fired. D-1 talent my ass
                          Mack flat out blamed the Baylor loss on Case too, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            someone did a shitty job matching teams

Considering the defense has only allowed 16 points I would disagree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              Mack flat out blamed the Baylor loss on Case too, lmao.

Thought that was Red McCombs that came out and said that?

Comment

Working...
                              X