X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Foot in San Antonio ??

WHaaaaaaaaat ??

SAN ANTONIO -
    Nearly a year ago a self-described professional Bigfoot hunter claimed to have shot and killed one of the creatures in San Antonio.

The alleged incident was featured in a documentary released last year that left more questions than answers.

On Thursday Rick Dyer finally released pictures of the alleged beast's body (see below).

"Bigfoot is 100 percent real -- there's no question about that," Dyer said.

Dyer claims he shot and killed the mythical creature in a wooded area on the northwest side near Loop 1604 and Highway 151 in early September 2012.

Until Thursday Dyer never provided any proof beyond a grainy video clip he shot of the big beast outside his tent. More video was included in the documentary "Shooting Bigfoot," but it failed to impress skeptics.

Following a lengthy battle with his investors, Dyer said he was finally able to reclaim the body.

"I have been worried for so long. I have been put off for so long, and finally we went up to Washington (state) and we got the body," Dyer said. "Every test that you can possibly imagine was performed on this body -- from DNA tests to 3D optical scans to body scans. It is the real deal. It's Bigfoot and Bigfoot's here, and I shot it and now I'm proving it to the world."

Dyer has let more than 100 people see the body up close and recorded their reactions.

"We wanted to get people's reactions, make them believers, and we did it to over a 130 people," Dyer said. "We definitely made them believers."

Despite a history of past Bigfoot hoaxes, Dyer insists he's not fooling around this time.

"Bigfoot is not a tooth fairy -- Bigfoot is real," Dyer said. "The most important thing to me is being vindicated, letting people know that I am the best Bigfoot tracker in the world and it's not just me saying it."

Dyer plans to hold a news conference in the coming days, where he will show the full body and release the test results.

Nooooooooooooo, does this mean no more Jack Links Beef Jerky, I love that Sirracha flavor.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Rip gc2

Comment

I like how they blurred out the creatures crotch. Still looks fake as shit
        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Harry is going to be pissed off when he can't find his brother!

Comment

LOL...ya...this guy is trustworthy:

"...Despite a history of past Bigfoot hoaxes, Dyer insists he's not fooling around this time..."
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

'I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here.' -Mitch Hedberg
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Jack Links Beef Jerky
                Screw that guy.
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  'I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here.' -Mitch Hedberg
                  Holy crap! Bigfoot is living in between dimensions!!!! That explains everything!
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                    Rip gc2
                    I chuckled.

David

Comment

That isn't a Sasquatch, it is a Wooly Native. I see them walking down my street all the time.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I'm guessing he just saw Eduardo Najera.

Comment

Is that guy related to jared guynes.... looks, sounds like attention whore
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            Screw that guy.
                            You're words are hurtles and cruel, motherfucker!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

'08 C6 Corvette
                              '91 StormTrooper BBC Coupe
                              Run what ya brung, hope ya brought enuff!!

Comment

Working...
                              X