Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my boys RZRs for Xmas...thinking I want one now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my boys RZRs for Xmas...thinking I want one now.

These things are a blast. They haul ass. I am probably getting the turbo version. Anybody else have one? The only downside is having to haul them somewhere to ride.

Cannon's

Colby's

One I am looking at...will be adding wheels/tires and probox roof.

shit wish I had listened to mom and done better in school...

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      shit wish I had listened to mom and done better in school...

god bless.
      Fuck that. Keep it gangster.

Comment

Do yourself a favor and go look at the Yamaha YXZ100R before you buy a Polaris. They aren't the most attractive, but they're faster, pretty bad ass and mostly superior from what I've seen. Polaris junk fucking breaks all the goddamn time.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

arctic cat makes a pretty sweet sxs as well.

Comment

Can't find the offroad video I was looking for, but here's a fully built RZR turbo vs a Yamaha with exhaust and programmer in a drag race.

Comment

This Yami has a turbo kit on it, and the other is an RZR XP Turbo

Comment

That yamaha is hideous though. I like the looks of the Can Am so I may go that route.

Comment

Yeah, they are ugly, but I prefer function over form. The Can Ams break a lot too. Join Texas ATV Scene on facebook and do some reading before you buy. These comparison conversations come up all the time. Beware, there are a lot of uneducated stump fuckers, but there's some worthwhile input as well.

Mike (Beenfetchedlately) just sold all his Polaris parts and his RZR 1000 to upgrade to the Yamaha, fwiw.

Comment

The RZR will have to wait until spring. I just picked up one of these and I am about to start modding it...getting back into riding after a couple years off. Your son still riding?

Comment

That Yamaha sounds like it is closer to the edge of exploding.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        The RZR will have to wait until spring. I just picked up one of these and I am about to start modding it...getting back into riding after a couple years off. Your son still riding?

Did you buy older? (black frame)

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          Yep. We took some time off for the holidays, but ready to get back on the track. We missed the first race of the AMA Winter Series at Freestone last weekend, but will probably hit the rest. Next race is at Swan on the 16th I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            That Yamaha sounds like it is closer to the edge of exploding.
                            The guy driving keeps bouncing it off the limiter, lol.

Comment

My kid will have to stick to cross country until I'm out of school. He'd rather do motocross, but the schedule is hell with school.

We'll probably do Scramblecross and TORN only this year, with a few TCCRA local events (their management of the races isn't the best).

Comment

Working...
                              X