Got a new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    The bike will definitely make you feel like a kid again. First week I had mine, the kid in me took over and I rolled in the garage a little too hot, wind had blown in a bunch of leaves and I hit those while braking on the smooth garage floor. The bike ended up under a car on jack stands.
    Oh damn! I'll keep my eyes out

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      Nice dude. And you still have the Harley for cruising? I want a sumo soon, but I need some thing more than the 400. I've been jonesing for a 690 smc for a long time. Can't beat the low maintenance of the drz though
      Nah, I got rid of the Harley when I got the zx10r

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

It was my fault for going too fast and being on my dirt tires. I liked my all terrains the best on the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
          Check out those rims though!!
          You'd fit right proper like in Baltimore pulling whooliez with the homies.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            You'd fit right proper like in Baltimore pulling whooliez with the homies.
            Get that left arm swinging! lol

Comment

Very nice man! Congrats! I've been looking at husky 701 or 501 can't decide. enduro though not SM. But I will get street tires and wheels though ��
              Last edited by Super Cubano; 03-16-2016, 12:51 PM. Reason: Yup

Comment

Man I sold mine (DRZ400-s) last July when I moved to Albuquerque......those damn things are POPULAR up here. I miss mine but I also agree that its time Suzuki stepped into the modern times with Fuel Injection..and maybe a few more CC. I got mine to an indicated 95mph but it sure didn't feel good at that speed.

Comment

Nice man!!
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
                    Very nice man! Congrats! I've been looking at husky 701 or 501 can't decide. enduro though not SM. But I will get street tires and wheels though ��
                    The husky 701 just came to the US in February, I looked for one, couldn't find one. Irving might have one. I'm digging it, just got done with lunch, on the way back to the office busted some wheelies. So much fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      Man I sold mine (DRZ400-s) last July when I moved to Albuquerque......those damn things are POPULAR up here. I miss mine but I also agree that its time Suzuki stepped into the modern times with Fuel Injection..and maybe a few more CC. I got mine to an indicated 95mph but it sure didn't feel good at that speed.
                      Yea, knowing my luck, next year they'll do just that. Oh well, if they do I might have to sell this one. Depends on what changes they make, if any.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        Nice man!!
                        You should get one man, they're hella fun!

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                          You should get one man, they're hella fun!
                          A real job is in the works. Shouldn't be long.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Any regrets not getting a 450X?

The Husky is our of my price range and I'm looking for a sub $4k scooter to buzz around on this summer

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                              Any regrets not getting a 450X?

The Husky is our of my price range and I'm looking for a sub $4k scooter to buzz around on this summer
                              Not any regrets. I would've bought something a little bigger, but Maxim Honda apparently didn't want to sell motorcycles. The Husqvarna/Yamaha place in Irving have sales people that treat anyone not looking at a liter bike like a kid, and Adventure Moto in Mckinney doesn't like to call people back.

So I went with the 400, based in part on the quality of the dealership. I could have gotten a 450 and converted it, just didn't feel like messing with it. I've been having a blast on this thing, today makes three weeks, and I've been wheelying, attempting to stoppie, and climbing everything in sight!

Comment

I said F it and bought a '16 DRZ400SM yesterday - pick it up on Thursday. Anyone have a recommendation for hand guards and case savers?

Comment

Working...
                                X