Player Unknown's battleground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Unknown's battleground

Anyone else playing this? One of the better games I've played lately.

Tons of fun.

This game is so fun. The Vector is OP, that is why I grab it every time I see it. :P

Comment

Looked at the videos, seems like a camper fest - is that correct or a little more involved than that?
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        Looked at the videos, seems like a camper fest - is that correct or a little more involved than that?
        There is a random circle it throws on the map. If you're not in it within the time frame you will die. The circle gets smaller and smaller. Most games don't last more than 30 minutes.

In my experience, if you camp in a building, you're going to die.

Comment

It looks like a blast, watching on Twitch, but I haven't bought it yet. Scavenger game and FPS, with the game forcing everybody to a single location. You can camp for a bit, but as mentioned, the game area shrinks every 5 minutes or so.

Team play as well in this, not just single person.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            It looks like a blast, watching on Twitch, but I haven't bought it yet. Scavenger game and FPS, with the game forcing everybody to a single location. You can camp for a bit, but as mentioned, the game area shrinks every 5 minutes or so.

Team play as well in this, not just single person.
            So far my best has been solo. Duo / team seem to fuck me every time. They stay too long or go to a high risk area.

Comment

I love this game. I have never won a solo chicken dinner, but my K/D is over 7:1...which makes no sense. I always get to top 5 or top 10 and get killed by some stupid rock or bush camper.

I have all my wins on duos, never a solo or squad win.

Fun game, gets your heart pounding when it's you and one other guy in a circle 15m in diameter.

And the weapon sounds are pretty realistic. Suppressed AK/AR have supersonic crack and can be heard at close range.
              Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 05-30-2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

The circle makes it a real interesting concept to me. I may give it a go when things settle down in life.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

This is going to be a hit when it finally makes it to PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    The circle makes it a real interesting concept to me. I may give it a go when things settle down in life.
                    It's got a massive memory leak right now. I'd wait until they release the game. It will either run me out of 16gigs of ram or run my dual 980's out of RAM every couple of games and crash. Still a TON of fun.

Nothing like dancing around and beating a guy to death with your bare hands while he panic shoots at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      It's got a massive memory leak right now. I'd wait until they release the game. It will either run me out of 16gigs of ram or run my dual 980's out of RAM every couple of games and crash. Still a TON of fun.

Nothing like dancing around and beating a guy to death with your bare hands while he panic shoots at you.
                      I'm on the fence because of it's current state...but $30 for the game now and wondering how much it'll cost when it's released.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I'm on the fence because of it's current state...but $30 for the game now and wondering how much it'll cost when it's released.
                        It's worth the $30 in it's current state. Shit ton of fun, short 1 min game matches and 30 minute games.

Comment

I'm wondering where it will go, or will it be still born

Different modes, will micro transactions destroy game play, how many maps, etc

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                            I'm wondering where it will go, or will it be still born

Different modes, will micro transactions destroy game play, how many maps, etc
                            I doubt it will be still born, or they will add micro transactions. They really don't need to add more maps as it's a huge Island and the plane random flys across at different angles, making each game almost a new map.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              I doubt it will be still born, or they will add micro transactions. They really don't need to add more maps as it's a huge Island and the plane random flys across at different angles, making each game almost a new map.
                              They've already said micro transactions are coming...

as for the map, I dont own the game and I think I've seen almost all of the map by watching some of the vids

Comment

Working...
                              X