Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    hmmm, i looped a 2003 636 in 2003.
    Funny how you didn't say your 2003 636. So it was momma's motorcycle. Have you yet to learn how to respect other people's property? I also could've sworn you said you laid that shit down at 170something and just slid.

Comment

lets see a copy of the title to that 1996 camero...
      “camero” LOL, we can do a lot here but we can’t fix stupid

Comment

that was a play on words dipshit.

and brian, insurance replaced the original 2003 gsxr600 that i purchased cash.

anymore questions? you think any mother would buy an 18 year old a sport bike?

how many times did al p hit you in the head with that bat? was it wood or aluminum?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Yes little naynay, we all know it was a play on words.

Comment

and brian, insurance replaced the original 2003 gsxr600 that i purchased cash

You mean momma's money, fucktard!

Edit- Post up some of those hard core stunting vids you recorded in a parking lot, fakenews!
            Last edited by SS Junk; 04-26-2018, 01:47 PM. Reason: Please learn how to embed.. FFS

Comment

Would've liked to see if he then backed over the bike...etc.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I dont keep up with 15-20 year old pictures and videos. my life has moved on from the turn of the century. has yours?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Yes little naynay, we all know it was a play on words.
                  100% chance i am bigger than you in any dynamic champ
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Yes little naynay, keep pecking at your little keyboard in this little monkey cage. We don’t begrudge your feeble attempts at attention whoring, and even find them mildly amusing at times.

Comment

hmmm, i looped a 2003 636 in 2003. that was 15 years ago. speeds of 120+. like svo said, its amazing that you think you just instantly die in a bike crash. lol.
                      Please, I beg of you; don't back me up.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Yes little naynay, keep pecking at your little keyboard in this little monkey cage. We don’t begrudge your feeble attempts at attention whoring, and even find them mildly amusing at times.
                        Yes I know. Only a handful of us keep the site going. I get PM;s via other sites to check in over here and stir shit up, hence the post about the actual PM's and the one guy who is one the verge of sending me dick pics. If thats your friend, or you know who he is, I would let him know that hes card has been pulled, and he is on deck.

And for the record, i like posting in here. this used to be the fun spot until the3site admin took over, but that was all before yopur time.

You dont know how ssjunk worked for Benny Hinn,
                        or how Al P is drawing a union pension from UAW.

There are so many stories to tell, and i'm involved in most of them, because never in my life have i been afraid to go out in public and socialize. I will never have to introduce myself. With historical data you will know who the fuck i am, and if you have a man in your family, or perhaps your parents had any kids that lived, you all would come introduce yourselves too.

til then, i still think i won dfwstangsgames

syonara mf's!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You might be the most self important twat I've ever come across.

Comment

Look at him. He's freeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                            WH

Comment

New trigger word...”Little naynay”, LOL

Comment

where did you steal that bike from?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X