big ol tires on ma new ecoboost..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Those are well proportioned to your ride height.. I think you made a good call. Too many people try to wedge in the biggest tire possible but without the right amount of lift it looks silly / useless IMO.
    That aint no shit. Ive known a bunch of dudes with trucks like mine with 35's under them and no lift at all. I had 35's, went back to 33's and I think it looks about right on my truck.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I think 35" tires should have come on my F250 from the factory.

I hate lifting a truck to run a bigger tire. I'd rather cut sheet metal and use a hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
        I think 35" tires should have come on my F250 from the factory.

I hate lifting a truck to run a bigger tire. I'd rather cut sheet metal and use a hammer.
        no fucking way im taking a hammer to or cutting sheet metal on my brand new truck.. fuck that
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

35's and the leveling kit didnt go to well on mine so I went 6" lift.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

nice, i just hate all the same looking xd style wheels everyone puts on there trucks and jeeps at least yours arent black.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
              35's and the leveling kit didnt go to well on mine so I went 6" lift.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
              looks great

Comment

Would love to get me a Truck similar with a set of 33's looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                  thanks it rides nice and no noticable loss in power, i lost about .8 mpg so far..
                  So you are getting about 13.2 mpg?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    So you are getting about 13.2 mpg?

15.8 but I drive pretty aggressive, and drive about 85 on the highway, I'm sure your old ass could manage a lot better.
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Tires look really good, I just bought an XLT 4x4 Ecoboost as well. I'm not sure I want to ditch MPG for looks quite yet.I go up 1 hill and the factory tires will manage. That FX4 looks damn good as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X