Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Preppers everywhere are sad.
    But they are bottling their tears because you never know!

Comment

• There is currently a soldier at Fort Bliss being monitored for Ebola symptoms. They just arrived back from West Africa this week. Hopefully they all make it out fine.

Comment

• "We dont have anything else to report, but if this turns out to be breaking news, we broke it first!!!"
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• so what are they using Ebola to cover up and divert atttention from this time??

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Well there is supposed to be a muslim GTG at some Garland ISD building with 3 very evil leaders that have connections to some big bombings that have happened around the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              For what it's worth I still think it's funny.
              lol

Comment

• He was in West Africa last week. Apparently quarantine means checking your temperature twice a day and doing whatever you normally would otherwise. I really hope it's something else completely unrelated.

Comment

• I was suppose to be deploying to west Africa soon, but now i'm not. There was a lot rumors on where/how we would be quarantined . One of them was self monitoring at your house, which i wasn't cool with because i have a wife and kids here. I really hope it's not Ebola either...
                  You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• I'm not always up to speed on where we have troops deployed, but why do we have people in West Africa? Just because of Ebola, or was something else going on over there?

Comment

• We have had a presence all over Africa for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        We have had a presence all over Africa for years.
                        I'm just curious why? Other than being the world police.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          I'm not always up to speed on where we have troops deployed, but why do we have people in West Africa? Just because of Ebola, or was something else going on over there?
                          I thought we sent some over there strictly to fight the ebola outbreak. Pretty there was a big deal about that.

Comment

I'm not always up to speed on where we have troops deployed, but why do we have people in West Africa? Just because of Ebola, or was something else going on over there?
                            A little bit of both. We didn't send the 101st in just to take people's temperature. Pretty much every country in the region has had some sort of civil war in the last 10 years. So you have warlords in the region along with lots of locals that distrust anyone in a uniform.

The combat soldiers are there to keep the locals civil.

Comment

I'm just curious why? Other than being the world police.
                              Remember KONY2012? We still have troops assisting in the search for him and the fight against his LRA. We have a drone base in Ethiopia and Niger. We have troops deployed to Nigeria specifically to fight Boko Haram. We have advisers in Mali and Kenya, plus probably secret service protection for Obama's relatives. We also have an air base in Uganda and a very large base in Djibouti. That's not even counting all of the Navy and USMC personnel floating around the horn.

Comment

Working...
                              X