No announcement yet.

Fast and Furious Paul Walker Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny how bad shit happens when you don't use something as it was designed.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Just sue the people that put the tree there,better yet sue the family of the driver for being a complete fucking idiot and killing his passenger. Maybe they should have all been in the car....dead people can't sue.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        Walkers daughter suing Porsche now too
        [/url]
        She's an idiot. Projecting her grief/anger onto to anything and everything, instead of finding a way to reconcile the fact that Roger Rodas was a moron behind the wheel.

:The lawsuit filed Monday by Meadow Rain Walker seeks unspecified damages for defects that her lawyers claim kept the actor trapped in the Porsche Carrera GT when it crashed and burst into flames in November 2013."

The autopsy report says he died almost immediately upon impact. No soot in his lungs. Scant soot in his trachea.

Remove the fire completely from the equation, both of them are still dead.

Comment

• Can I sue Porsche for mental anguish? They ruined my favorite film franchise.

Comment

• She's only 16, I have a feeling that this has more to do with money-grubbing lawyers than blame shifting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
              She's only 16, I have a feeling that this has more to do with money-grubbing lawyers than blame shifting.
              ^^ this

Comment

She's only 16, I have a feeling that this has more to do with money-grubbing lawyers than blame shifting.
                Can someone under 18yrs of age even bring a lawsuit? Or is there still some sort of parental consent needed?
                sigpic

Comment

Yup, and Meadow Rain? Jesus.

Comment

• This where a judge needs to have the balls to read the complaint look them in the eyes and tell them if they hadn't been out fucking around they wouldn't be dead and it's no one else fucking fault for not saving stupid. Now get your ass out of my court room before I file a contempt of court.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      It'll probably settle out of court, but was the car dangerous, or driving like an asshole on public roads?
                      Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      It's weird how shit doesnt work correctly in a car after you slam into something at a high rate of speed.
                      Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                      This where a judge needs to have the balls to read the complaint look them in the eyes and tell them if they hadn't been out fucking around they wouldn't be dead and it's no one else fucking fault for not saving stupid. Now get your ass out of my court room before I file a contempt of court.

Careful. Some pansy little cunt will make awful tags about you, how dare you not worship the ground he/they walked on?
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Careful. Some pansy little cunt will make awful tags about you, how dare you not worship the ground he/they walked on?
                        It's cool. There are only a few people on here I give a fuck about.

Comment

Working...
                        X