Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    WHY?! You will regret this.
    I live a life of no regrets sir!
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      I live a life of no regrets sir!
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This thread didn't deliver.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          This thread didn't deliver.
          My bank account says different!
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Cash car!!!!!!!

Well the project is gone and I have a nice driver for just a hair more money. I am trimming down my fleet and needed something that would drive.

04 LJ, 6inch lift, warn winch, belly up, custom stereo, nice bumpers, G2 D44 Axles with selectable lockers, decked out that is for sure. No build thread as I really only need a front cage and I might drop it 2 inches with progressive coils. Rides very good though. Plus he had all performance rotors and pads in the garage he gave me with it.

I said good day. Wrecker was the best money I have ever spent. Guy helped load the massive load of parts also.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
            X