This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much appreciated!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• upped again

Comment

• I'll re-up soon, wasn't in the budget last month. I miss being able to do rapid fire searches. And I never know what you mother fuckers are saying in the VIP forum. lol

Comment

• Ill re-up rather than delete 3k pm's
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I figured I've lurked here for 15+ years so I better finally contribute.

Comment

• There. I actually used paypal for the first time in a decade or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                There. I actually used paypal for the first time in a decade or so.
                I’d rather drive to wherever is needed and hand Mach 1 the cash than use PayPal again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                  I’d rather drive to wherever is needed and hand Mach 1 the cash than use PayPal again.
                  I would also, but he's a busy fella.

Comment

• Why all the paypal hate? I've never had an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      Why all the paypal hate? I've never had an issue.
                      Same here, I love that program.

Comment

• X3, been using PayPal for about the last 15 years and have never had a negative issue.

Comment

• I like Google Pay better, but it's not as widely used.

Comment

• done

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              Why all the paypal hate? I've never had an issue.
                              Paypal and Ebay dicked me over about a decade ago. I bought an autococker paintball gun and the dude literally shipped me a brick. Because he had proof that he shipped something they both told me to beat it. I haven't used either since, except to pay for a membership here.

Comment

Working...
                              X