1st Time down the track (TAD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first run:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

My fastest time
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Me and my buddy justin runnin each other
    "The Fox body mustang is a vagina car.If you don't have one to play with...you WANT one to play with....unless your're a fag..."

Comment

TAD stands for Temple Academy Dragway....

it's a sucky track, but it's 2 miles from my house. So I can't complain too much.
      "The Fox body mustang is a vagina car.If you don't have one to play with...you WANT one to play with....unless your're a fag..."

Comment

Originally posted by oatburner99 View Post
        TAD stands for Temple Academy Dragway....

it's a sucky track, but it's 2 miles from my house. So I can't complain too much.
        I was about to post and say that track was the one in Temple. We go down there every year for the Day of the Drags in October.

I agree, the track sucks, but it makes for a fun time trying to get an old hot rod down that crappy ass track. The shutdown area can get a little hairy, especially when the throttle hangs on the big end (happened to me in '08) !!

-Aaron

Comment

yep....totally agree. Track sucks. LOL

Comment

i was about to say, last time i was at TAD I about fell thru the bleacher I was sitting on, it had rotten through

Comment

Lose the GT front end. Yack on a coupe.

Comment

Not trying to insult your car or techniques but considering a stock 90' LX Coupe could pull off high 13's/low 14's at around 100mph right off the showroom floor back in 90'....I would say your car...or you needs some work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                  Lose the GT front end. Yack on a coupe.
                  Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  Not trying to insult your car or techniques but considering a stock 90' LX Coupe could pull off high 13's/low 14's at around 100mph right off the showroom floor back in 90'....I would say your car...or you needs some work.
                  Yep to both. Just sell it to me and I'll have the LX front back on it in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by oatburner99 View Post
                    Me halftrack (excuse the blurry pic)

]
                    is that a donk?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I get better 60fts on bald street tires, WTF you have drag radials?

My car is stock too...

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post

My car is stock too...
                        Look Mike, someone you can beat!

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000
                          Who gives a shit?
                          Please just end your life your actions are getting old around here

Comment

OP- now post the info we really wanna see, post your S/O's bewbs or GTFO

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                              Hahahaha not gonna disagree....everyone always needs improvement. Kinda stating the obvious aren't you?

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post

My car is stock too...
                              wanna cookie? I'd like to see your 60ft times @ Academy on bald tire's. obviously you can't read either...tire's were posted up top.

Comment

Yeah, the drag strip down there used to be the old highway that went through there.

At the end of the track, the shutdown has a big ass curve where the highway cut back to the left.

Definitely not much traction out there, but it still makes for a fun time.

Our '55 was going 7.60-7.70's in the 1/8th out there, and at Denton not long after that, it was going 7.30-ish. And the old '55 is pretty consistent at Denton....I've run 7.36, 7.38, handfuls of 7.39's, 7.40's, etc, so that should show you how far off that track down there can put you.

-Aaron

Comment

Working...
                                X