Big Thanks to The Open Track Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thanks to The Open Track Connection

Just wanted to thank Loran at The Open Track Connection for the excellent suspension work on my car. I'm very picky on who i let work on my car and Loran is one of a handful that i trust.

If anybody is looking for really quality suspension work, he is definitely the go to person for any suspension mods. He works on cars like they are his own, so you know its going to be perfect. Everything is always done right the first time around which is more then i can say for some shops ive been to where the owner doesnt do their own work and has an unexperienced tech installing parts.

Every time ive taken my car to The Open Track Connection, everything is always done to perfect specs and measurements which is very important when it comes to suspension mods. You can always get suspension components installed for cheap at "performance shops", but to be done right by an experienced racer that knows what he is doing is definitely worth the extra cash.

Thanks Loran, i'm loving my new torque arm and PHB setup
    2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Yep he actually knows what he's doing and has the proper tools/knowledge for the setup. Most people/places these days want to slap it together and send you on your way.

Comment

I can vouch for Loran as well. He does excellent work and keeps you updated every step of the way when he has your car in his shop.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Do they have a website?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

No website yet, but here is just one example of some of the work:

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8900

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Do they have a website?
            Website is in development. I wanted it to be top notch, and informative, so it is taking longer then we wanted to get it done. Advertising will start on here soon as well.
            "Racing is life.....everything else is just waiting" - Steve McQueen

Comment

Working...
            X