So heres what phil from canada just said about dfwstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
    Nice dude!!! I spent a lot of time just off Cape cod.

I grew up in Clayton (regency off marsh creek), went to CVHS and graduated in 2000. Did a lot of street racing in martinez and antioch. Depending on your age, we may know some of the same people.

Oh and I only have 4 guns right now btw, lol.
    LOL... I live on Cape Cod.
    I'm older though.... (in my 40s).

Being I'm in CA, I don't like to talk about my guns.

I do have a Lab/Pit mix who extremely protective of our house & kids (I pitty the unwelcome fool who ventures onto my property).

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Does anyone remember them migrating the site to a new server or something, about a week before we got the notice and all of the adds started popping up?

Same thing happen to Pirates yet?
      Nope...clean and fast so far. I'm hoping it will stay that way with Lance still having some say (though it's clear that his is not the final say).

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
        So Ill ask again, since its obvious there will not be a mass exodus and a few arent grateful anyway, can we get this forum out of the way and put it at the bottom of the page instead of the top?
        I sent a pm about it. We'll see if it goes anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          Was just at the Clayton club last night! Lol
          Fuckin right dude!!! How long are you there for or did you end up moving like you said?

Originally posted by MochaMike View Post
          LOL... I live on Cape Cod.
          I'm older though.... (in my 40s).

Being I'm in CA, I don't like to talk about my guns.

I do have a Lab/Pit mix who extremely protective of our house & kids (I pitty the unwelcome fool who ventures onto my property).
          Yeah, about 10 years off! Know where Kensington Ct. is?
          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by 9volt View Post
            I must've missed that? Remember who it was?
            It was a tounge in cheek joke taken out of context. he was referring to the fact that a large number of members are not college educated big city types, but instead redneck hillbillies from the stix and then throwing in guns because that's pretty much the standard reply when referring to PBB's large hillbilly member-base. To leave out the guns part would be poor form.

Comment

Fuckin right dude!!! How long are you there for or did you end up moving like you said?

Yeah, about 10 years off! Know where Kensington Ct. is?
              Moved back in mid dec. That place was poppin last night.

Comment

• Yes

Comment

Damn dude! I'm jelly!
                  Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    I viewed that page on many different systems and browsers and it was there on all of them. Not sure, unless maybe you had an ad blocker of some kind.
                    Iirc, if you were a PAID member you didn't see ads. if you were a non paying registered member you started seeing the ads and slow load times after the switch.
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                    11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                      Iirc, if you were a PAID member you didn't see ads. if you were a non paying registered member you started seeing the ads and slow load times after the switch.
                      Did being a paid member speed up the server response time? Nope. ABP got rid of most of the ads in Firefox or Chrome, but the pages still loaded painfully slow(whether registered or guest).

Personally, I was more disgusted at the new management's outright lies(the long load times were just icing on the shitcake). The same company also bought the corral and changed it - Different admin, same result(outright lies and changes).

Comment

Oh and I only have 4 guns right now btw, lol.
                        You should be ashamed, and work to correct that.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          You should be ashamed, and work to correct that.
                          I am, just got my 10mm witness hunter and I'm about to start building another AR.

Maybe someday I'll have some NFA stuff.
                          Ded

Comment

WTF?? What made you move back up there? I had no idea you weren't around anymore!
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                              I was not a paid member. No ads. Same speeds. Hell, it was always slow!

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                I was not a paid member. No ads. Same speeds. Hell, it was always slow!
                                It appears that I do not recall correctly then, lol.
                                Vortex rear stand $75
                                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                                11 4 door
                                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X