Readers Rigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Readers Rigs

Post'em up fellas, old, new, and currently in progress. Let's see the rigs you've built.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Some of My old Ones

The White YJ was an 87 with 350,th350, d300, 44 and 9" when I sold it. Its actually the white one, then the white one with the RED TJ front after a few rolls, and then I stretched it and we planted a bobbed Scrambler body on it.
    Last edited by Treybiz; 01-11-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Just a few of my past toys. I have a sicknessssss.

My current one though
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Comment

Mines more of a mall crawler

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Originally posted by LZRREDGT View Post
            Mines more of a mall crawler

no MINE is the mall crawler lol

Comment

Here's my build thread:

Well, here are the pictures of my recently acquired beautiful turd nugget (pardon the cell pictures). some dents... not too bad ewww.... a lot of dents. hmmm...more scratches and dents.... all on this side... hmmm... this side looks good.... little bit of a fitment issue here... oh dear....

Started off as a piece of broken rolled over multiple time shit.

Going to highline the fenders shortly.
              Last edited by CJ; 01-11-2012, 04:51 PM.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

Daily Driver/Work Truck/ Tow Rig
                  2011 F250 PSD

83 CJ7
                  Technically my Dad's, but if I didn't drive it it would just sit in the shop
                  Cheap Lift
                  35's
                  350sbc

I did have a Raptor. It was fun, but didn't meet my towing/hauling needs so I traded it on the F250. (Rhino belongs to my dad as well I just borrow it.)
                  2010 Raptor 6.2L

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post

Here's my build thread:

Well, here are the pictures of my recently acquired beautiful turd nugget (pardon the cell pictures). some dents... not too bad ewww.... a lot of dents. hmmm...more scratches and dents.... all on this side... hmmm... this side looks good.... little bit of a fitment issue here... oh dear....

Started off as a piece of broken rolled over multiple time shit.

Going to highline the fenders shortly.
                    Are you going to wheel it or is this becoming your bug out vehicle? Figured out a good way to mount an AR inside it yet?

Comment

My daily

My toy with the Pup

Comment

I like to ride in style. It's hot in Texas so I have to have A/C seats.

Comment

This has gone from 4whelling rigs to mall crawlers to just trucks. Maybe I should post my "anti-4wheel truck" lol.
                          Ded

Comment

I bet most of the people posting in this thread wouldn't bitch about a squeaky seat.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I bet most of the people posting in this thread wouldn't bitch about a squeaky seat.
                              i wouldnt, my mustangs driver seat is broke. came that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X