Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    I'm not, I foresee all the 99%'ers trying to love and hug their way though it, only to catch a brick to the head like Reginald Denny. Some people are going to be in for one hell of a shock.

Stevo
    Some people are hard learners.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
      I'm sure most people will be much better prepared this time around. After the Watts riots and the LA riots, you can bet the next incident will be met swiftly.
      Far more people walk around legally with hand guns these days just for those very reasons.

As if this case wasn't enough of a lesson....attack someone and you could land yourself a bullet to the chest. If it happened a dozen times in one day as a result of a single incident (verdict or hate speech) would be like going from kindergarden to your masters at about 2,000fps.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        All you colonel sanders motherfuckers can find that website not 15 posts below this thread.
        Bite me G-man!
        sigpic

Comment

What a mess

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            What a mess

x1000

I haven't followed it at all, but if I understand it correctly, neighborhood watch people are racist, homicidal maniacs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              Yet most are all too eager to point the finger.

Do I think the charges were brought forth because of the media and Sharpton, etc...? Hell yeah. Do I think they are deserving? Possibly.

What I found the most absurd about this story is that it only gained traction in the media a fucking month after the incident happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              I think it is politically driven bullshit. Obama has started his re-election campaign, that is for sure.
              Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
              the police report sure seems to describe a case of pure self defense. it sounds like they're bowing to the media to me...
              I fully agree.

When is the media going to start posting the 17 yoa pictures of "gangsta"?

Comment

Another thought, how is Zimmerman going to get a fair trial?

Has anyone else noticed the lack of the word "alleged" in front of all the media coverage?

Every report I have seen says he did it with the painfully obvious omission of the word "alleged"...

Comment

Yeah I hope his council is keeping track of all the slander going on. Once he's cleared, he could sue the shit out of all the people and media outlets that ruined his name, and then collect on the settlements and move to the Caymans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                    Yeah I hope his council is keeping track of all the slander going on. Once he's cleared, he could sue the shit out of all the people and media outlets that ruined his name, and then collect on the settlements and move to the Caymans.

hmm...
                    Can we get one of the lawyers on here to put an opinion on this?

Comment

In a perfect world. He will lose though due to the ramifications, err riots and civil unrest that will ensue, guaranteed.

Comment

My lawsuit would start with Obama and the CBC, NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS and go from there
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          Another thought, how is Zimmerman going to get a fair trial?

Has anyone else noticed the lack of the word "alleged" in front of all the media coverage?

Every report I have seen says he did it with the painfully obvious omission of the word "alleged"...
                          I think since he's admitted to shooting they don't have to say alleged.

Comment

he should have minded his own shit

Comment

SO that is a 40 minute video, but it a good watch especially after 20-21 minutes
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                                he should have minded his own shit
                                I was out in the parking lot today and some guy was eyeing your car. I know I should have asked him what he was up to but didn't. Sorry he stole it. I was just minding my own shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X