Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My neighbors mosquito infested pool. Where to get help in Mansfield. (Pic inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My neighbors mosquito infested pool. Where to get help in Mansfield. (Pic inside)

So, here's my asshole neighbor's pool after 9+ months of not taking care of it. How/who do I contact in Mansfield to have them get rid of this stagnated cesspool? I don't want to call the cops as I do not believe it is 911 worthy. However, with Summer basically here already, I need this resolved as I can actually hear mosquitoes over there some times at dusk.

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

So you don't like my lagoon? Jelly?

Comment

I'd kill for a Pool like that. But clean!

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
        I'd kill for a Pool like that. But clean!
        I'm having a GTG before the cruise if you want to take a swim in the lagoon.

Comment

The rest of the yard looks nice..that sucks

Comment

I'd wait until he wasn't looking, and dump some stuff in there to kill them myself since he isn't going too.

Go to the City's webbsite, maybe they have a complaint form you can fill out, say it is a hazard since they can carry diseases. Did a search for skeeters, and got this, so they are spraying for them at times it seems.

Edit: Found on the link above, clicked the first topic!

Enforcement
            The City of Mansfield has ordinances covering tall grass and stagnant water. If you are concerned about an area being a breeding site, you may contact the City's Public Works Department at (817) 276-4243.
            Last edited by yellowstang; 05-22-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

And when you talked to him about it, he said. . . . . . ?
              sigpic

Comment

that is a good lookin pool, sucks it looks like shit

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  And when you talked to him about it, he said. . . . . . ?
                  if he lets his pool get like that and leaves it for 9 months, i'm sure he doesn't care what his neighbors think

Comment

i would try the code enforcement first and then maybe the health dept.
                    sigpic

Comment

You'll have to call city code enforcement. Dig around on their website and they may have a place where you can file a complaint online. I know Arlington does. I had to file on my next door neighbor last fall for the very same thing. I filed online and they were out the next day writing her ass up for everything they could find. Once the pool cleaner came out, he said he pulled 22 snakes out of it, several of them water moccasins.

Comment

go buy a 20 pack of mosquito dunks
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          You'll have to call city code enforcement. Dig around on their website and they may have a place where you can file a complaint online. I know Arlington does. I had to file on my next door neighbor last fall for the very same thing. I filed online and they were out the next day writing her ass up for everything they could find. Once the pool cleaner came out, he said he pulled 22 snakes out of it, several of them water moccasins.
                          See post 6

Comment

Fill water balloon with oil or gasoline and lob it over the fence and into the pool. It will kill the mesquitoes.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                              Sorry. I started typing before any of the responses and had to get up for a few minutes and just came back and hit submit. Screw you Rob!!!1

Comment

Working...
                              X