No announcement yet.

Ipad: Door Slammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine gets to the top of first then starts spinning and wont accelerate, glitchy game

Comment

Seems like a cool game. Maybe I'll play more when they get the shit fixed to where I can run more than 1-2 races without it freezing and closing the game...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
        holy fucking shit, this guy has had an ipad for almost 15 years now!!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
          mine gets to the top of first then starts spinning and wont accelerate, glitchy game
          Shift sooner. Shift about 1k before red at first. When you buy the tranny you can adjust a lot

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Damn how did you get all that cash?

Comment

Heads up racing pays $500. But you better have at least a 7.30 car most of these guys come in running 11 or slower so its like taking candy from a baby haha
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                Heads up racing pays $500. But you better have at least a 7.30 car most of these guys come in running 11 or slower so its like taking candy from a baby haha
                I just run bracket. Got it set at 14sec and it runs between 14.00-14.10. I win every time

Comment

im running 8.0's and am winning heads up mainly from treein' mofo's
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Online it says they updated it to where it won't force close. Just waiting on apple to approve it. Wonder how long that takes...

Comment

When I got the app it said that glitch was fixed, but it obviously isn't. I can make just as much money in TnT than I can heads up in the same time.

Comment

I gave it a shot, but deleted it. Somehow having a car at cammed idle as im racing down the track just sounds stupid.

Comment

Running consistent 11.53 in the GN. As for mods, I've got the crank trigger dist, tranny, solid roller, and exhaust. Going back and forth on whether to get the 4 link next, or the mountain motor.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

10.50's in my bug when the game is working.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Running consistent 11.53 in the GN. As for mods, I've got the crank trigger dist, tranny, solid roller, and exhaust. Going back and forth on whether to get the 4 link next, or the mountain motor.
                              I got the mountain motor for mine. It's a big improvement but makes the car wheelie all the way down the track. So I bought wheelie bars and that helps quite a bit but still makes the game far more unrealistic. But for some reason I'm still addicted.

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Donkey View Post
                                I got the mountain motor for mine. It's a big improvement but makes the car wheelie all the way down the track. So I bought wheelie bars and that helps quite a bit but still makes the game far more unrealistic. But for some reason I'm still addicted.
                                Mine wheelies all the way down already. Lol. I went with the 4 link. No improvement at all, but I'm sure it's only because I don't have enough motor mods to have traction issues.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X