• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do it! We can fix this.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      That's what mine looked like! Just make sure the tub is square.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Fuck, I could have that on the road for 3k.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Gen Right has high lines front fenders for 449.00. Cheapest I have seen them.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

And I don't have the cash at the moment to buy those
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I highlined my tj for $50, fenders included. Cheaper and better. A lot of work though.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If that Jeep didn't have a salvage title, and it didn't have an insurance claim on it I would probably buy it. Just a bad time given the holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  If that Jeep didn't have a salvage title, and it didn't have an insurance claim on it I would probably buy it. Just a bad time given the holidays.
                  yeah, if we were in January I would do have it on the trailer last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    yeah, if we were in January I would do have it on the trailer last night.
                    Like I said I'd love to help you build whatever you decide on. I love work on my wrangler, it's so easy and everything is so simple to do. The complete opposite of my previous toys.

Comment

Like I said I'd love to help you build whatever you decide on. I love work on my wrangler, it's so easy and everything is so simple to do. The complete opposite of my previous toys.
                      My plan is to get the scratch together, find the vehicle, then knock out the majority of whatever mods are going to get done quickly. I'd like to start with something that will drive into the shop so that I dont have to start a long process, if I can avoid it. I'm done with long drawn out 5+ year builds.

Comment

My plan is to get the scratch together, find the vehicle, then knock out the majority of whatever mods are going to get done quickly. I'd like to start with something that will drive into the shop so that I dont have to start a long process, if I can avoid it. I'm done with long drawn out 5+ year builds.
                        Understandable. If I wasn't going to do an engine swap then I would have the same criteria.

Comment

Understandable. If I wasn't going to do an engine swap then I would have the same criteria.
                          If Im doing an engine swap, Ill be gathering up the majority of parts that I should need and try to get the swap knocked out in a weekend.

Comment

Ive also added the IH Scout to my list of options.
                            If you are going to do that then look for Plymouth trail duster. With a simple 360 it will run forever. Hard to find though.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                              If you are going to do that then look for Plymouth trail duster. With a simple 360 it will run forever. Hard to find though.
                              Never even heard of it

Comment

Same thing as a Dodge Ramcharger. I had an 82 Ramcharger with a 318. We nicknamed it the gutless wonder haha.

It was a tank though.

Sent from my iPhone
                                2004 Suzuki DL650
                                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                                X