Active shooter in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FutureWormfood View Post
    I would have been your dad , but the line was too damn long...

Okay , I'll see myself out.
    If you were my dad you'd have od'd almost a decade ago and be in the fucking ground.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      If you were my dad you'd have od'd almost a decade ago and be in the fucking ground.
      Uh....AWWWWKKKWARD.

Username relevant?

Comment

Uh....AWWWWKKKWARD.

Username relevant?
        How does someone, like yourself, be a huge pile of shit and be able to live with yourself?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

How does someone, like yourself, be a huge pile of shit and be able to live with yourself?
            Look man , I'm not sure why you have a hard-on for me. What did I do? Let me in on the situation. Are you the bad mamma jamma in here. If so , didn't mean to get your panties twisted.

Comment

• I think it's Justin actually trolling me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Know your troll:

Yeah, lets compare Christianity from that long ago to current times because what you see in the Old Testament is happening now!11. Brilliant.
                Originally posted by turboford View Post
                PTSD has been around since modern wartime. Shell shock from WW1 and 2 was and is PTSD. It's not a new thing. Don't go throwing things like that around like it's nothing serious. I can give you name of close friends who I served with that have PTSD. Two of whom tried to kill themselves.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                So you are a liar, got it.
                Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                I mean if you want to live in fear in thinking a Christian is going to walk up behind you and slit your throat then by all means, be on the lookout.
                Originally posted by FutureWormfood View Post
                in action , hell yeah , in thought...are you so sure? It definitely seems that the muslim extremists are quicker to act. But then again , when they do , they aren't called mentally unstable. Why is that?
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I'm not sure where I advocated doing anything in the Middle East, one way or the other.
                Even through your passive aggressive attitude , I can tell that me talking about christians is something you don't like. I get it man. I actually am more concerned with what a christian can do to me than a muslim. I've never met a muslim that told me I was going to hell because I didn't believe in their sky fairy. But I've had christians say much worse. You've been a ray of sunshine so far so thanks for that.
                Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Pretty sure it's this guy:

Boy , you guys take this shit serious. Here , I will help you guys out:

I live in South Carolina , I found this site because one of my friends sold a 2004 Mystic Chrome Convertible to a guy in the military that lives in the DFW area. Actually sold it to his wife online sight unseen. He asked me to try and find the dude so he could buy the car back. I did some digging and it seemed the guy MAY be a member here. Did a little looking and I don't think so.

tl;dr :

Came for a friend stayed for the great conversations and lovely people.

Lol.
                Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Sarcasm requires familiarity to work. Half of you guys I've never seen post before. And as a white Christian male I am predisposed to racist mindless hatred of people I don't understand.
                Originally posted by CJ View Post
                No one on here owns mustangs anymore, no worries. Everyone is like minded and friendly as long as you can take as much as you dish out. That doesn't include Rodney, though. He takes way more than he dishes out. You have to hand it to him. I don't think the baddest motherfucker on this site could stand tall against the onslaught of dfwmustangs for a decade.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                You sure drop a lot of hints that you've been here a while.

Why not just quit the bullshit and tell us who you really are?
                Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                You have no idea... if you have something to hide this site isn't for you. Eventually you'll piss someone off enough to motivate them to find it.
                *future

Comment

Look man , I'm not sure why you have a hard-on for me. What did I do? Let me in on the situation. Are you the bad mamma jamma in here. If so , didn't mean to get your panties twisted.
                  If you were some random fuck that just stumbled on here a few months ago, you wouldn't have the lingo. You've outed yourself as sometime who's been on here for years.

Maybe someone current, maybe someone who's left the board for one reason or another, but can't stand not Benny on here. So, you a lying sack of shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                    *future
                    Hopefully they won't be taken out of context.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Somebody , anybody , do some Inspector Gadget shit to prove I'm sitting in South Carolina right now. Why , oh why , would I come on this website for any other reason than a fucking car. I joined this conversation , and now my mind is blown. Really?

Comment

• don't step in the bullshit.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

If you were some random fuck that just stumbled on here a few months ago, you wouldn't have the lingo. You've outed yourself as sometime who's been on here for years.

Maybe someone current, maybe someone who's left the board for one reason or another, but can't stand not Benny on here. So, you a lying sack of shit?
                          If you go back today , somewhere in one of my posts I said I lurked here for a while. What damn lingo are you talking about?

Comment

Somebody , anybody , do some Inspector Gadget shit to prove I'm sitting in South Carolina right now. Why , oh why , would I come on this website for any other reason than a fucking car. I joined this conversation , and now my mind is blown. Really?
                            Why don't you prove you're who you hint you are? What's to hide?

Comment

• If this is an attempt to get me to quit coming here...why? Lol...Its a car site. There aren't any secret documents hidden in the .....wait a minute. That's what this site is...A secret ISIS recruitment site. I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!

Comment

Why don't you prove you're who you hint you are? What's to hide?
                                How exactly there Sherlock?

Comment

Working...
                                X