Bro-Dozer Stage 1 kit installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
    Yeah.. But dont know about say a 35x12.5.,, i guess ill have to figure out whats a good tire that will not fuck up towing..
    Plenty of people have run them even though it seems most tire mugs recommend atleast a 9" wide rim when you get to 12.5". But people still run them on the factory 8"s with no problems. I've seen one set wear odd personally, but have seen with no problems.

I'll be doing the Titan tank this summer probably. I get 15 daily, 17 hwy road trip. I don't care about the mileage, except for alway filling up.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      Plenty of people have run them even though it seems most tire mugs recommend atleast a 9" wide rim when you get to 12.5". But people still run them on the factory 8"s with no problems. I've seen one set wear odd personally, but have seen with no problems.

I'll be doing the Titan tank this summer probably. I get 15 daily, 17 hwy road trip. I don't care about the mileage, except for alway filling up.
      yeah... its a pain.. my f150 had a 32 gallon tank. and this beast has a 26?? so lame..
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

yeah... its a pain.. my f150 had a 32 gallon tank. and this beast has a 26?? so lame..
        That was my biggest complaint when I had 2012 F250, I think they made a bigger tank an option in 14 maybe. Even worse I had a 2010 Raptor 6.2L ex cab with a 26 gallon tank, talk about no range, I could barely make it from Midland to DFW on a tank.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          That was my biggest complaint when I had 2012 F250, I think they made a bigger tank an option in 14 maybe. Even worse I had a 2010 Raptor 6.2L ex cab with a 26 gallon tank, talk about no range, I could barely make it from Midland to DFW on a tank.
          if you have the 8' bed you can get a 37.5 gal tank...
          nothing else on the short bed.. thats why im eyeing the 51gallon titan that fits in the stock location.
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

the Titan tanks are the shit

a 35x12.50 will fit just fine on stock wheels. you'll probably get some rubbing on the inner fender and a little rubbing on radius arms at full lock

I'm lame. I prefer factory Michelins but I don't really go off-road other than hard-pack rock roads in CO
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              the Titan tanks are the shit

a 35x12.50 will fit just fine on stock wheels. you'll probably get some rubbing on the inner fender and a little rubbing on radius arms at full lock

I'm lame. I prefer factory Michelins but I don't really go off-road other than hard-pack rock roads in CO
              right now im not even worried about the tires.. they are brand new my wife actually was the one who said " for a big truck the tires look kinda puny " lol.

only thing i want to do any time soon .. AMP steps.. Titan Tank and maybe a stealth box.. I threw on a Bed cover and plan to do a bed mat once i can clean the inside of the bed.
              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

the AMP's are nice. especially for short folk as they lower farther down than the factory steps

I just prefer the look and lack of any sort of issues with the factory steps

bed cover and mat are nice for dry storage, etc.

what color is your truck? I eternally daydream about a silver platinum long bed
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  the AMP's are nice. especially for short folk as they lower farther down than the factory steps

I just prefer the look and lack of any sort of issues with the factory steps

bed cover and mat are nice for dry storage, etc.

what color is your truck? I eternally daydream about a silver platinum long bed
                  Black 16 plat fx4 ...
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

i love mine.. only "complaint" i havr is wtf diesel with a 26 gallon tank?? needs 51 gallon titan tank.. and being 5'7"... ill need AMP fold down steps lol.. thinking about a front level and 35s... i wonder what 35 will fit on the stock 20" plat rim.
                    I have the Amp steps and absolutely love them. Worth every penny. Not hard to install yourself.

Their customer service is solid. Only issue I have had was with the LEDs crapping out, and they are happy to send me more. My passenger step wasn't going up all the way, But a shot of silicon spray lube fixed it right up.
                    Last edited by jluv; 04-14-2016, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I want a larger tank for my '05, but I don't want to sacrifice the skid plate protection I have now. I like to bang my shit on boulders and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        I want a larger tank for my '05, but I don't want to sacrifice the skid plate protection I have now. I like to bang my shit on boulders and whatnot.
                        I'm sure you wouldn't want to sacrifice bed space, but have you thought about an in-bed tank? Some are pretty small footprint wise, but have a good capacity.

The 37 gallon on here is the kind I was thinking: https://www.transferflow.com/fuel-tanks/in-bed

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          I'm sure you wouldn't want to sacrifice bed space, but have you thought about an in-bed tank? Some are pretty small footprint wise, but have a good capacity.

The 37 gallon on here is the kind I was thinking: https://www.transferflow.com/fuel-tanks/in-bed

I already have the Roll n Lock topper, and under that I plan to put my air tank and compressor for my onboard air. Add that with the fact that I often sleep in the bed when camping, I don't want to sacrifice more bed space. It's something to think about, though.

Comment

titan sells a skid protector for their 51 gallon tanks..
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

titan sells a skid protector for their 51 gallon tanks..
                              Really? That's cool. Going to check them out.

Comment

Man, I knew they weren't cheap, but good grief! It'll have to be on the "maybe someday" list behind bumpers and winch.

Comment

Working...
                                X