Yea or nay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea or nay

Ok, I have had differing opinions and I am torn. Paint or no paint? Some think the wing matches the seat and bag. If painted I think I should match the paint although the front fender and side pieces are one color. Would be much cheaper if I could find similar graphics and just add them then clear. I may just take it somewhere and have them do it if I decide to.

Then they have a hogtunes system for it that doesnt look bad buttttt I think EW or someone could do better if they can glue to ABS and mold something. Like some 6 1/2s in the wings and I found a nice Infinity flat FM stereo for a boat that should fit in there. Not sure if the 6 1/2's would make up for being on the outer edge VS the hogtunes 4 1/2s right in the center. There is room back there but I still need to reach the key. I kept away from the traditional stereo bat wings as they stuck straight up and did not match the lines of the bike. Does well at keeping the air just over my head.

Whos your Daddy?

get a harley...music, fairing standard equipment

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      get a harley...music, fairing standard equipment
      Hey, were you not the one that use to talk shit because I rode a Harley? Ha. I also have a Harley and it has none of the mentioned. This thing is so much more fun than a Harley and handles better. Can't a brother just get some tunes? Honestly though the thought crossed my mind as my 96 FLHT was one of my favorite all time cruisers but this thing is paid for.

Did I mention this bastard won't scald your legs.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Just get a Goldwing Jason. More comfortable, comes with a hellacious sound system, GPS, Cruise control, kitchen sink, wine rack, , shower, airbags, and a great boxer 6 cylinder engine with reverse gear...and it won't burn your legs either.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Just get a Goldwing Jason. More comfortable, comes with a hellacious sound system, GPS, Cruise control, kitchen sink, wine rack, , shower, airbags, and a great boxer 6 cylinder engine with reverse gear...and it won't burn your legs either.
          WTF man. I am not 90! Now that I have said that I ran something the other day I thought was a Roadglide. It was a Goldwing or something. Victory makes some wild looking shit also. Did I mention paid for! This thing is a blast to ride and apparently there is a tuner that can ad 20 hp and get rid of the torque limiting in 1-2. That should be interesting as it will spin the back tire and pick up the front wheel a little now.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
          X