No announcement yet.

New Ford Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else looking at new fords? I have a $750 rebate from the state fair that I got today, that you may be able to use
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Has anyone done a leveling kit?

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        Is anyone else looking at new fords? I have a $750 rebate from the state fair that I got today, that you may be able to use
        When I get back home, I'm going to be trying to buy that Explorer, I could use any rebate/discount I can get.
        PM me so we can make arrangements, thanks...'H'
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I have a ‘16 supercrew with a 2.5 inch leveling kit. It looks good but I really hate the more pronounced body roll. I’ll try to get some before and after pics up for you later. I may actually have it taken off.

Comment

No, Bob tomes said they would still honor the warranty if I did, but I had a few reasons to not go that route.

- I plan on trading this in for a new bronco if they're any good. If not I may upgrade to a 4x4 expedition or navi

- my wife already has trouble getting my son in and out of the carseat. I don't want to make it harder.

- I'm still paranoid about warranty claims with a mod like that. I've had another dealer tell me they wouldn't cover it.

- I don't want the rear to ride lower than the front when towing or hauling anything heavy.

There are a few other small things but those are the main ones.

Comment

I'm almost leaning towards shackles in the rear instead of raising the front. I don't plan on going with bigger off road type tires.

My wife too has trouble getting our son in and out.

I'm trying yo decide which step rails I want to go with. I'm going to swing by the local dealership tomorrow and take a look at a couple with factory rails and see how far they stick out. I found a set of take offs on ebay for $215 shipped

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the nerf bars you put on look better than the factory running boards. I’d trade you but mine are a tad scratched up.

Comment

I have the Fox Coilovers and rear shocks. It raises the front +2.25".

I can't seem to attach a photo and don't have a sharing program anymore.
                  It rides nice, a bit stiffer, but not bad. I think because i did the coilovers and shocks it helped the ride quality. It's not as spongy as stock.

-edit- somehow got into my old photobucket and uploaded a few pics. See if this works.

Last edited by Trip McNeely; 11-03-2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

I'm almost leaning towards shackles in the rear instead of raising the front. I don't plan on going with bigger off road type tires.

My wife too has trouble getting our son in and out.

I'm trying yo decide which step rails I want to go with. I'm going to swing by the local dealership tomorrow and take a look at a couple with factory rails and see how far they stick out. I found a set of take offs on ebay for $215 shipped

I've hauled enough stone and heavy sheet metal to appreciate the factory rake. I would imagine with you being in construction you will notice it way more than me. I definitely wouldn't want to drop the rear. If you're dead set on anything just do a small 1-1.5 inch level so you can still take advantage of the rake.

That's a good deal on the factory take offs. I like the style of nerfs I ended up with but I had a specific style in mind going into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      I have the Fox Coilovers and rear shocks. It raises the front +2.25".

I can't seem to attach a photo and don't have a sharing program anymore.
                      It rides nice, a bit stiffer, but not bad. I think because i did the coilovers and shocks it helped the ride quality. It's not as spongy as stock.

-edit- somehow got into my old photobucket and uploaded a few pics. See if this works.

Looks good!!

Comment

Thank you. Sans the Ford Safety recalls, I have been happy with it. It's a '16.

Comment

is it the 5.5ft bed if so i got a trifold hard bed cover I am selling?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            I've hauled enough stone and heavy sheet metal to appreciate the factory rake. I would imagine with you being in construction you will notice it way more than me. I definitely wouldn't want to drop the rear. If you're dead set on anything just do a small 1-1.5 inch level so you can still take advantage of the rake.

That's a good deal on the factory take offs. I like the style of nerfs I ended up with but I had a specific style in mind going into it.
                            I don't really haul much, and if I do, it is only a couple of blocks. By construction, I mean supervision. Lol most of the time, it will be a few barricades and signs

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                              is it the 5.5ft bed if so i got a trifold hard bed cover I am selling?
                              It is, shoot me a message with some pics and price. Any particular reason you are selling?

Comment

It is, shoot me a message with some pics and price. Any particular reason you are selling?

I bought a 18 Silverado it wont work haha

sent you a pm

Comment

Working...
                                X