Gt500 Dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I'd love to have a Merc S63 or S65, but this new SVT Cobra is magnificent. I recently moved to Parker and this new house took the new car purchase out of the equation. I'm not really sure I would buy a new car above $75K, thats a lot of skrilla per month for something that probably sits in the garage.

Matt, there is a carwash at Preston and Frankford that does hand washes for $40.00 they have a drive thru as well, they do a great job. That's the only place I found that does hand washes for a decent amount.
    I have a guy but he's in Melissa and he will travel to your home, but I'm sure he will charge a trip charge to Wylie. Let me know and maybe you can cruise to my home and let him do yours, my 3 cars, throw Marty in the mix and we can sit back and sip on some fine Whisky & Bourbon and critique his work...
    Dad, you live like less than 2 miles from me now... Don't be a stranger

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      Dad, you live like less than 2 miles from me now... Don't be a stranger
      I know, thats what Marty told me, hes around the corner too. I moved on Monday, PM your addy...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
      X