No announcement yet.

new best at the cruise with turbo setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea right back at you. damn you have a turbo. never heard it. now I wish I would have came over and said whats up.

seems like yours is running pretty good. sorry i couldnt give u a race. I think u was doen before I let off the t brake. lol

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Yes, that was me. Making it's maiden voyage since swapping the L76/4L80E combo in.

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
          well it was a nice day to make a few test passes.

first pass off the trailer
          60' 1.54
          1/8 6.457 @ 110.17

now that was my fastest pass ever at a track. My previous was a 6.67 @106 with a whole different setup, but that was 10 years ago. SO its been awhile.

next few passes were 6.5's

but on my 3rd pass.

60' 1.514
          1/8 6.353 @110.63 (new fastest), stayed on the transbrake alittle longer to get more boost.

last pass, stayed on the brake longer and get 1.50, and I think I might got alittle tire spin on that one. But some how when I shifted to 2nd, I went to 3rd to. Guess I got alittle excited lol.

now for upgrades, needing a boost controller and some new brakes.

big thanks to my dad who does most of all the work to the car and JKS for tuning.
          Nice passes Brandon. Glad you have it back together and running.
          www.cowlgaugeconcepts.com and on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 93coupett View Post
            Nice passes Brandon. Glad you have it back together and running.
            just the guy I was needing to contact. do yall still make and sell those gauge pods?

Comment

just the guy I was needing to contact. do yall still make and sell those gauge pods?
              Yeah we do but we have really been concentrating on some other stuff at the moment. I do not know what is in stock right now. PM me your number and what you want as far a 1,2, or 3 gauge and I will take a look around the shop on Sat. when I am out there. I may have an extra lying around from my car, photo shoots, etc. If I have one you can have it.
              www.cowlgaugeconcepts.com and on Facebook

Comment

pm sent ur way

Comment

thanks guys, 5's will come

also need to swap out the gears to, prolly thinking 4.10 are not meant for this combo lol.
                  no they arent. haha. Im running 273's in a turbo400.

Nice first time out!
                  www.LockoutSupplements.com
                  discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

damn Greg , you only have 2.73. we have a similar combo to. funny thing is you drive yours on the street and it has the 3 speed. mine is track only and I have overdrive lol

Comment

damn Greg , you only have 2.73. we have a similar combo to. funny thing is you drive yours on the street and it has the 3 speed. mine is track only and I have overdrive lol
                      Yeah, we went down from 331's. I still dont think it will make the 1/4. We took it to about 155mph on the dyno. :/
                      Cruises nice on the hwy though.
                      www.LockoutSupplements.com
                      discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Working...
                      X