Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Cybertruck

WTF?!?!
    Umm, Wow! I guess the key to making your truck different is to make it as butt f'ing ugly as you can. What a design disaster.

The Specs are totally kick ass. The interior looks like it's an early prototype. But that exterior.... what else is there to say.

I was really LMAO when they broke two of the windows. I've been there when demos go wrong and that went VERY wrong.

THERE I SEE HIM!!!!

Comment

Hit it again!

Comment

Hans you motherfucker you made your point, now let 'em pull back!!

Comment

The new and improved Pontiac Aztec!
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

man, that looks fantastic!

Comment

Comment

whats funny is that its price tag is very competitive to the overpriced trucks of the big three!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  whats funny is that its price tag is very competitive to the overpriced trucks of the big three!
                  What I don't get is they say it can tow like 7500 or something pounds.

But then your range goes to junk. How long can I tow my 5,000lb travel trailer? 50 miles? 100 miles?

Doesn't work for long range hauls

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post

But then your range goes to junk. How long can I tow my 5,000lb travel trailer? 50 miles? 100 miles?

With a bed that big you can haul a big generator or extra batteries.

Comment

"Oh my God! The quarterback is toast!!!"

Comment

Yeah, but I could tow my boat to the lake.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Extra weight will obviously decrease the range but it does the same on conventional gas/diesel trucks as well. I'd imagine the electric engines are affected less though with the super flat torque curve.

Comment

They actually have different levels. They announced a tri motor awd which can tow up to 14,000 pounds. Same combination does 0 to 60 in 2.9 seconds and has a estimated range of 500 miles. You have to admit, that is impressive numbers for what it is.

Comment

The design looks like something from an 80/90's movie's which is some futuristic concept truck rolling around another planet in the galaxy. IE Total Recall or even maybe having robocop hoping out of it.

It is ugly but the look is growing me.

Comment

Working...
                              X