Aporkalypse Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aporkalypse Now

That Ted Nugent is a real American hero.
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

So dumb, but I laughed.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Pigman is one crazy redneck.

Comment

Looks awesome, and I am all for it... but I don't want the liberals to have even more ammunition for their cause. I can see the gun grabbers and the peta assholes going off over this.

Comment

DAMN where do I sign up for this? We could shoot at the hogs while jamming out to Stranglehold Ted Nugent is awesome!!

Comment

LOL..."...and remember, you can't do this in France!"

Wish I could afford it. What is it, like $300 an hour?
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I'm still surprised there are landowners trying to charge folks to let them come hunt hogs on their land. If anything I think it should be the inverse.

Comment

That was awesome, looks like a blast
                  '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                  '13 Dodge Cummins
                  '14 Rubicon X

Comment

liberals and animal rights activists want to ban our firearms and think about animal cruelty.... let a few of these things in their living room and see how fast they change their mind...or underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      I'm still surprised there are landowners trying to charge folks to let them come hunt hogs on their land. If anything I think it should be the inverse.
                      There are a lot of landowners\farmers that do pay to have them hunted\removed. $50-$250 per pig.

Comment

ftp://ftp.legis.state.tx.us/bills/83...9/HB01449I.htm

Sent from my XT897 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
                        Trick3d EVO

Comment

I priced it a while back with a few outfits that do it and it was like $400 or $500 per person with a 3 person minimum.
                          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            LOL..."...and remember, you can't do this in France!"

Wish I could afford it. What is it, like $300 an hour?
                            $600 an hour for a R44 the last time we did it. Most companies now will only let two shooters in the chopper at a time.
                            "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                            East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                            https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

http://personalliberty.com/2013/03/1...ith-uncle-ted/
                              In case you never saw the A&E television show “American Hoggers,” Texas and many other States are overrun by feral hogs. The pigs, 1.5 million strong, are destroying environments and cause more than $500 million per year in damage to Texas alone.

That’s why Motor City Madman Ted Nugent hopped in a helicopter recently with a machine gun and killed nearly 500 of the tusked beasts.

“I took my machine gun in the helicopter — in the Texas hill country — me and my buddy ‘Pigman.’ His name is ‘Pigman’; I’m the swine czar. I killed 455 hogs with my machine gun. I did it for Bill Maher and all those other animal rights freaks out there,” he told the Sirius show RumorFix. “My haters will hate me more for that.”

And Nugent was right, many people on the left and animal rights activists freaked out at the thought of Nugent making pulled pork at 750 rounds a minute. But many of those folks also failed to catch what Nugent said next as they wept for the poor little piggies that never made it to market.

“We distributed tons of the most delicious pork to the soup kitchens and homeless shelters of this state. Everything we did was perfect — win, win, win,” he added. “I had to adjust my halo as I was machine-gunning hogs.”

The moral of the story: Liberals can’t save the environment from invasive species while simultaneously feeding the homeless and having a hell of a time shooting a machine gun from a helicopter. So obviously Nugent is an unhinged madman.

Of course, it could just be another media attack on an outspoken conservative.

Comment

Working...
                              X