Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by juiced86stang View Post
      Had a great time out there. Nice to see a few old faces. Was able to get a 7.87@ 91 today, couldn't get it to launch right. Had a few runs with Seb would have been a good race if my car would have gone in 2nd gear.
      It was good seeing you again! Had fun racing you. Yeah had you caught second we would have had some neck and neck races! Your 5.0 def has the HP! You will get it dialed in. Its strong runner for being on 20s! Whats with everyone on 20s & running good times too
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
        SEB, I'm in the process of emailing the videos of you guys ruinning today, had to edit them to make them shorter.

It was nice meeting new faces, really makes me miss my Bulllitt, that's all I kept saying while I was there...isn't that right Z06? haha
        Thanks Jose! I appreciate it. I can't wait to see them. Rafa and I had 4 races where it was whoever got out the hole faster one the race! Cant to wait to see those races on Video!

Oh and yeah man! Its time to start saving for a new toy! Just don't sell yourself short & get what you really want!
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Man I miss those cruises ! My chance at ever making another one is about "0" right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
            Man I miss those cruises ! My chance at ever making another one is about "0" right now

I remember your car and it being one of the first carb e85 setups i saw.

Why 0? If you don't mind me asking.
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

lots of fun.
              Big Rooster Racing
              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

This one seemed to just jump up recently. I haven't been in several years (back when I had my mach) but right now racing seems like a pipe dream. Things change SEB, I hope it stays around and flourishes, but it seems as if we're all getting old.

Comment

I had a good time at the cruise. Yeah it was a pretty weak turn out I think people's priorities have just changed families and things like that. Hope maybe new life can be breath back into the cruises
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

On a side note good to meet some new faces seb and raja
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                      I remember your car and it being one of the first carb e85 setups i saw.

Why 0? If you don't mind me asking.
                      In a nutshell life happened. My trailer was stolen, my pickup that I used to tow with got traded in for an econobox for better gas mileage, my car now sits rotting in a storage unit in Florida and I live in California now. Life has taken me very far away from my friends and the things I used to do and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                        lots of fun.
                        dude, spill some fucking wax on your car or something
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I had a good time out there. I just ran on my daily driver street tires and only made 1 pass. 7.8@91mph and a 2.0 60' time. I thought for some reason the racing began at 10:00 and I had to be gone by noon, but still had a great time. Truck weighs 4660 with me in it. Didn't see Seb out there in the oragnge car, but did see a red Cmaro of the same body style huling ass all motor. It had ground effects like an RS model.

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
                            I had a good time out there. I just ran on my daily driver street tires and only made 1 pass. 7.8@91mph and a 2.0 60' time. I thought for some reason the racing began at 10:00 and I had to be gone by noon, but still had a great time. Truck weighs 4660 with me in it. Didn't see Seb out there in the oragnge car, but did see a red Cmaro of the same body style huling ass all motor. It had ground effects like an RS model.

I was wondering if that was ur lightning. I saw it go by and could not remeber ur screen name. it has the s trim on it right? it sure was moving for a big truck.

Comment

Originally posted by OreoStang View Post
                              On a side note good to meet some new faces seb and raja
                              You're the messican right....hahahaha

Comment

It has a Novi now. I think she has a 7.5 in her as she sits with some drag radials. I think I can cut some 1.8 60' times. That puts me solidly in the 7.6 range. I make aproximately 12#'s at 4800 RPM with that pulley combo but I just bout a smaller blower pulley to put me at about 16-18#'s by 4900 RPM. 7.5-7.4 will be in the works. Id also like to fill up with some 116 and push the timing from 15º to 20º.

Comment

Working...
                                X