Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
    co-worker here plays that shit. Never heard of it till couple days ago

I'll play Hungry Shark at times...LMFAO!!!
    I've got the megalodon on that game, it's a great time killer.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      I've got the megalodon on that game, it's a great time killer.

DAMN...I have the Great White. I have to get all of the XXL sharks to even try to buy the megalodon...guess I'll be playing this shit rest of the year.

Comment

Someone told me about this yesterday and showed me how to play.... you people that are playing it are fucking retards.

Comment

Guess my kids and I are fucktards.

Comment

Pokemon go? Naw I'd rather watch dragon ball z when I'm not working.

Comment

I don't play, but I don't get all the hate for people that do... It's getting people outside, exercising, and interacting with others. What's so bad about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I don't play, but I don't get all the hate for people that do...
                Because they won't shut the fuck up about it.

I can't open a forum, or facebook, or reddit, or youtube, without having fucking pokemon shoved in my god damn face.

Lets not forget how literally fucking stupid this game is. You walk to a spot, and flick you finger on your phone. That's it. People are losing their shit about flicking their fucking finger on a phone.

There's no strategy involved. It's just "how much walking do you want to do, then lets flick a finger, then later on we can flick our fingers against someone else."

And this somehow has the fucking internet blowing up. How fucking simple minded are people to be entertained by this?

Then you have these fucktards:

Look at this shit. FUCKING LOOK AT IT.

That heard of fucking betas are stampeding for this:

Last edited by CexMashean; 07-16-2016, 09:50 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ratt View Post
                  nazi sympathizers. Hitler also wanted to "catch 'em all!"
                  gold!

Comment

Don't hate the game, hate the player.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      Because they won't shut the fuck up about it.

I can't open a forum, or facebook, or reddit, or youtube, without having fucking pokemon shoved in my god damn face.

Lets not forget how literally fucking stupid this game is. You walk to a spot, and flick you finger on your phone. That's it. People are losing their shit about flicking their fucking finger on a phone.

There's no strategy involved. It's just "how much walking do you want to do, then lets flick a finger, then later on we can flick our fingers against someone else."

And this somehow has the fucking internet blowing up. How fucking simple minded are people to be entertained by this?

Then you have these fucktards:

Look at this shit. FUCKING LOOK AT IT.

That heard of fucking betas are stampeding for this:

Cliff notes: bitch, bitch, bitch....
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Good way to dodge everything I said.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Cliff notes for all Magnus posts.

I just think it's funny when someone feels the need to post how mature they are for not playing that game on Facebook or some shit. I mean...you're posting that on Facebook lol.
                          Anyway, I never had TV or played the game, so I don't see the point for me to play. However, it is funny how many neighbors I have met for the first time from them walking around on that game while I'm working on a car outside. It's also fairly revolutionary in the game world, so that's cool.
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            Cliff notes for all Magnus posts.

I just think it's funny when someone feels the need to post how mature they are for not playing that game on Facebook or some shit. I mean...you're posting that on Facebook lol.
                            Anyway, I never had TV or played the game, so I don't see the point for me to play. However, it is funny how many neighbors I have met for the first time from them walking around on that game while I'm working on a car outside. It's also fairly revolutionary in the game world, so that's cool.
                            Aren't you like, 2 years old or some shit?
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

RedOwl Has Joined Forcepoint. Innovating risk-adaptive security. News Release Two Leaders Join Forces Through RedOwl, Forcepoint strengthens its human-first approach to security by applying context to risk to better protect organizations. What that means for you: Monitor user behavior to inform risk. Adjust policies in real-time based on context. Improve data security by responding to evolving threats. Industry-Leading Data Security Learn more about Risk-Adaptive Protection for Forcepoint DLP.

Pokemon Go Is A Huge Security Risk
                                July 11, 2016

The following is a post from RedOwl’s Principal Architect, Adam Reeve.

Quick update – this seems to be inconsistent. It only seems to happen on iOS, but it doesn’t happen for everyone on iOS. If you fancy helping out join the conversation on Twitter!

I figured I’d post this because I don’t see anyone else talking about it and it bothers me. If you didn’t know, Pokemon Go is the latest in the long running series of games from Nintendo (although Go is actually made by a developer called Niantic). It’s also the first (I think) to run on your phone. Needless to say, it’s a huge hit. And it looks like a ton of fun – pretty much everyone I know is playing it.

But there’s a problem.

To play the game you need an account. Weirdly, Niantic won’t let you just create one – you need to sign in with an existing account from one of two services – the pokemon.com website or Google. Now the Pokemon site is for some reason not accepting new signups right now so if you’re not already registered there you’ll need to use a Google account – and that’s where the fun begins.

I started the game, hit the Google button, and was redirected to log in. Normally you’d see a little message saying what data the app is going to be able to access – something like “This app will be able to view your email address and name”. For some reason that’s not shown in this case, but I went ahead and logged in anyway. Then on a whim I went to see which permissions it was granted (you can see for your own account right here). To say I was a little stunned is putting it lightly – it said:

Pokemon Go has full access to your Google account.

Here are a couple of excerpts from the Google help page about what this means:

When you grant full account access, the application can see and modify nearly all information in your Google Account

This “Full account access” privilege should only be granted to applications you fully trust, and which are installed on your personal computer, phone, or tablet.

Let me be clear – Pokemon Go and Niantic can now:

Read all your email

Send email as you

Access all your Google drive documents (including deleting them)

Look at your search history and your Maps navigation history

Access any private photos you may store in Google Photos

And a whole lot more

What’s more, given the use of email as an authentication mechanism (think “Forgot password” links) they now have a pretty good chance of gaining access to your accounts on other sites too.

And they have no need to do this – when a developer sets up the “Sign in with Google” functionality they specify what level of access they want – best practices (and simple logic) dictate you ask for the minimum you actually need, which is usually just simple contact information.

Now, I obviously don’t think Niantic are planning some global personal information heist. This is probably just the result of epic carelessness. But I don’t know anything about Niantic’s security policies. I don’t know how well they will guard this awesome new power they’ve granted themselves, and frankly I don’t trust them at all. I’ve revoked their access to my account, and deleted the app. I really wish I could play, it looks like great fun, but there’s no way it’s worth the risk.

Comment

Working...
                                X