• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent an email. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I downloaded it just to see what it was all about and its actually pretty fun if you use it as an excuse to get outside. I don't play in my car or drive to stops, I either ride my mountain bike or walk with the dog to the 2 stops in my neighborhood. Put in 12 miles on the bike yesterday evening hitting up different stops around town. From what I've seen its usually more adults in their cars driving at the stops then actual kids.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          my wife is playing the game and I have only listened to what she is saying part of the time.
          pretty much sums up all conversations for me and the wife

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
            I kept hearing about people talking garbage in regards to Pokemon Go, how its immature and a waste of time, clearly not understanding what or how the game works. I refused to believe people were that small minded and negative as none of my social media friends or co-workers were behaving in such a manner. I am sorry to say that trend ended as soon as I came here. No wonder some of you are exactly where you were 15 years ago.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              ftfy

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  That's just creepy!

Comment

lmfao that guy was at blizzcon when I went doing the cosplay it was wonderful!

Comment

Lol~!
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I like how defensive the nerds get when one may post a funny meme about pokemon.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

This is my favorite one so far

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            I like how defensive the nerds get when one may post a funny meme about pokemon.

god bless.
                            Paul, was all excited when he heard Poke a Man...

But then realized this wasn't some homoerotic thing he could get into

Comment

that, is funny right there..

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                Paul, was all excited when he heard Poke a Man...

But then realized this wasn't some homoerotic thing he could get into
                                you should have seen the excitement esp. when I heard it had to do with balls!

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X