Just smashed my nexus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    Just went to Verizon and bought a Motorola Droid Turbo 2, did not port over my AT&T phone tho. I'll keep it a bit longer to make sure I like this, then cancel that fucker later.

Guess I should check what my new number is, LOL, no idea!
    Can a bruthu get a text!?! I need someone to text, IN-COM-PLETE!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thx for the text. I'm sure you'll like that Moto, I've been buying them since they came out. I'm rough in phones and they seem to hold up really well to abuse. I do use Encased brand covers and glass screens, they are the slimest and seem to take waist high falls with no issues.
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I just got an email from AT&T saying my S7 Edge was Fed Ex'd to me this afternoon. It's being sent from Ft. Worth so I should have it by this time tomorrow. WooHoo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
          I just got an email from AT&T saying my S7 Edge was Fed Ex'd to me this afternoon. It's being sent from Ft. Worth so I should have it by this time tomorrow. WooHoo!!!
          I'm just not digging the Droid, may return it for an S7 tomorrow or Wednesday. Can't really say any one reason I don't like it, but just don't. I do miss the fingerprint unlock on the S6 tho!

Comment

I'm going on 2 days with the S7 Edge and IMHO it blows my old S6 away. Samsung pretty much addressed and fixed all of the issues I had with my S6 and then improved a few things to make them even more kickass than they were on the S6 (i.e. camera). This is the fastest most responsive phone I've ever had and I love being able to dump all my travelling music (2K+ songs) on the SD card and not worry about filling up the phone. Again, it's only been 2 days, but I'm very impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
              I'm going on 2 days with the S7 Edge and IMHO it blows my old S6 away. Samsung pretty much addressed and fixed all of the issues I had with my S6 and then improved a few things to make them even more kickass than they were on the S6 (i.e. camera). This is the fastest most responsive phone I've ever had and I love being able to dump all my travelling music (2K+ songs) on the SD card and not worry about filling up the phone. Again, it's only been 2 days, but I'm very impressed.
              Verizon won't have them till tomorrow, so I am going back to switch it. $35 restocking fee, but worth going back to a Samsung.

Comment

Fuck yeah, the S7 kicks the Droids ass up and down! More $ tho, but I think it's worth it. Battery seems OK. 100% last night, 85% this morning.

It is better then the S6, but that last AT&T update I think killed mine, slow as shit after that was applied, even after I did a factory reset.

Comment

My Droid works fine, it's bullet proof. It has a very long battery life, does everything I need it to do. The Lollipop v5.1 OS is pretty fast and I'm supposed to be able to load Marshmallow v6.0 soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    My Droid works fine, it's bullet proof. It has a very long battery life, does everything I need it to do. The Lollipop v5.1 OS is pretty fast and I'm supposed to be able to load Marshmallow v6.0 soon.
                    I've only broke 1 phone, and had it a long time, so I think I'm OK with one not drop proof. I am use to carrying around shit tho, either the controller for my insulin pump, a blood sugar monitor, etc, so I am usually pretty careful about not dropping shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X