Battlefield 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1

I wasn't too excited about the setting of the game. I felt it would be pretty bland in terms of variety and gameplay.

After watching this gameplay video, I'm pretty sure I'll be preordering it.

sigpic

I can't fucking wait. After COD has turned into space games the last 3-4 releases.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

looks badass

Comment

I'll be playing it on Xbox. Need some more DFWM Xbox peeps
        2012 GT500

Comment

#pcmasterrace

I need that 1080ti or titan announcement to hurry up so I can start making build plans.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            #pcmasterrace

I need that 1080ti or titan announcement to hurry up so I can start making build plans.

Comment

This some kind of steam punk WW1?
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

This video is one of my pet peeves on youtube. This isn't 4k. He's upscaling 1080p, really annoying. When you have a 4k screen you gets tons of that crap that's upscaled.

I went through all the 4k content for BF1, couldn't find a single one that was actually 4k.
                Last edited by CJ; 07-03-2016, 12:07 AM.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You nerds and your fucking 4k, LOL.

Comment

Looks great, I might pick it up.

Comment

Live stream going on right now of the close Beta.

Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Got invited to be part of the closed alpha. Pretty good game so far.
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Actual 4k
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

Actual 4k

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

The graphics are good, but, other than the setting/time period, how is this any different than Battlefield 4...?

Comment

Working...
                              X