Dsm daily project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4king View Post
    I'm 6 foot 4, and based off of the model you sat on they all fit differently. The base no power seats with lower adjustability are the best ones and give tons of room. The base cloth non lower adjustable seats will make your head hit the ceiling

BTW I never needed 20psi to beat a PI motor 2 valve GT in highschool. Those 96-04 pigs were everywhere with an off road H-pipe

What was the appeal? Let's see in 2001 I bought a 1996 gst from the original owner with 67k miles and some high dollar brand name modifications running perfectly for $6500. I couldn't even get a ragged out fox for that price. This 98 cost me $1300 and 3 months of weekend work to get proper

Around 2004 it became extremely evident that after close to $5k in mods and still losing to an LS1 fbody with just intake and headers that I was no longer an import guy

But hey they are fun projects now. I stood on the converter and got a full boost 2800 rpm launch off the line. Definitely throws you back a bit.
    Weird, I'm 6'5". I must have gotten in one of the funky ones.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I sat in one at the state fair when they first came out. Couldn't shut the door. Must be made for midgets.
      Ever tried a viper? They are hilarious.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
        I'm 6 foot 4, and based off of the model you sat on they all fit differently. The base no power seats with lower adjustability are the best ones and give tons of room. The base cloth non lower adjustable seats will make your head hit the ceiling

BTW I never needed 20psi to beat a PI motor 2 valve GT in highschool. Those 96-04 pigs were everywhere with an off road H-pipe

What was the appeal? Let's see in 2001 I bought a 1996 gst from the original owner with 67k miles and some high dollar brand name modifications running perfectly for $6500. I couldn't even get a ragged out fox for that price. This 98 cost me $1300 and 3 months of weekend work to get proper

Around 2004 it became extremely evident that after close to $5k in mods and still losing to an LS1 fbody with just intake and headers that I was no longer an import guy

But hey they are fun projects now. I stood on the converter and got a full boost 2800 rpm launch off the line. Definitely throws you back a bit.
        Just get behind the right import cars! S14.5 w/ RB26DETT swap. yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Only as a passenger. It was damn sure uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Vipers aren't big inside by any means, but I've seen some larger folks drive them and be completely fine with it. The guy I got my Gen IV from was 6'3" and ~260+ easy.
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X