Manny at HPP tuned the GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
    I can only think of one person that I've chatted with about the truck stuff that hasn't been happy with the omega, believe he was running mpt tunes. The most active F150 group i'm in pushes it like its the next best thing since sliced crack.

I bought 5 tunes from mpt and the omega and I ran the mpt tunes for maybe two weeks. I've got 6600 on the truck now and it's been tuned since the 1k mark, the trade off in a tiny bit of power for better drivability and the ability to not be stuck running one specific fuel in a daily driver without a reflash is worth it to me as E85 is only available at one station near me and I end up in places where they don't know what the fuck 89 is even. Remember the old analog gas pumps? You'll have to pry them from their cold, dead fingers.
    Yeah it's all about what group you get on as to who they push. One group I'm on swings from brew city boost and gearheads tuning, another swings from ssi nuts. I've never ran the omega tune so I can't speak from experience. Honestly a tune from any reputable tuner is lights year better then the factory that's for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      It blows my mind how a new GT on E85 can have less torque than my pump gas four-pot.
      Let us know how much torque it makes after 100k miles!
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
      X