Some meat from our first full smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some meat from our first full smoke

Dj and I put some meat on friday night. Two Briskets, 5 port butts(smaller), 1 prok shoulder, 3 racks of baby backs. They turned out pretty damn good. Now that we have done a long smoke with the new smoker we know what some of the issues are with it and can start changing it up the way we need to so that temp regulation is easier and more stable.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

damn that shit looks good!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I want that craftsman grill set.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I want that craftsman grill set.
        they have them at sears.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          damn that shit looks good!
          it is/was good. I took some of that pork and mixed in some eggs, cheese and flour tortilla. good ass breakfast burritos

Comment

that looks great gents. guess i will be going to hard 8 for lunch now.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              that looks great gents. guess i will be going to hard 8 for lunch now.

god bless.
              I heard you take a hard 8 for every lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                it is/was good. I took some of that pork and mixed in some eggs, cheese and flour tortilla. good ass breakfast burritos
                I didnt think about the pulled in some breakfast tacos. Ill try that tomorrow. I did put some of that hot ass sausage in some eggs...
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Did not get the invite...

I'm hungry now!
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Looks good Christian. Nice smoke ring and bark. Did you do your own rub or bought some already made?

Did some breakfast tacos like that on my last camping trip and they were awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      I didnt think about the pulled in some breakfast tacos. Ill try that tomorrow. I did put some of that hot ass sausage in some eggs...
                      you should try ABT (poppers) cut up and added to eggs, delightful!

Especially since I've been making my poppers with bacon, a little smokie, and pimento cheese lately

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        Looks good Christian. Nice smoke ring and bark. Did you do your own rub or bought some already made?

Did some breakfast tacos like that on my last camping trip and they were awesome!
                        I make my rubs, bbq sauces, and mop sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          you should try ABT (poppers) cut up and added to eggs, delightful!

Especially since I've been making my poppers with bacon, a little smokie, and pimento cheese lately
                          I had to google the ABT, other than cheese, I do them on the grill with chicken strips, I guess they would work the same way. Ill be trying them coming up this weekend, thanks for the idea!

Comment

You do know that pork butt and pork shoulder are the same thing, right? I noticed you have them as 2 different cuts on your list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                              You do know that pork butt and pork shoulder are the same thing, right? I noticed you have them as 2 different cuts on your list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
                              They were two different cuts. One was a bone in. The other 5 small ones were boneless which is why I made the distinction.

Comment

Working...
                              X