Kfc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kfc

Anyone been to one lately? I was running late and decided to just.pick up something tonigbt. I drive up and get shocked at how expensive it is. Is it me is 25 expensive for a 12 piece with two sides? I can cook an awesome steak meal with $25.

IBNN

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

My first job was at KFC for 3 months.

Comment

By the way, they made me sign a document stating that I wouldn't give away the recipe for the orginal recipe chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Anyone been to one lately? I was running late and decided to just.pick up something tonigbt. I drive up and get shocked at how expensive it is. Is it me is 25 expensive for a 12 piece with two sides? I can cook an awesome steak meal with $25.
          Awesome steak dinner for 1 = $25. Hopefully that 12 piece wasn't for one person...

Comment

Google image search kfc and tumors.. ill never eat there again

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
              Google image search kfc and tumors.. ill never eat there again

that one? false?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Awesome steak dinner for 1 = $25. Hopefully that 12 piece wasn't for one person...
                You can make a good steak dinner with $25 for 2. The KFC was for me and my wife.

Comment

You can make a good steak dinner with $25 for 2. The KFC was for me and my wife.
                  6 pieces each? Damn son!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    6 pieces each? Damn son!
                    i too thought he was 1/2 hispanic. it just doesnt add up.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

There's always leftovers. 8 piece is the smallest choice, which is what I get.

Comment

There's always leftovers. 8 piece is the smallest choice.
                        That's still half a chicken each. I'm a fat fuck and I order the 2 piece breast and wing with mashed potatoes and an extra biscuit. It is like 10 bucks though. Now I'm hungry! My diet starts tomorrow but I've already been drinking so I'm not driving to kfc. Time to make a grilled cheese!

Comment

I'll give you the secret recipe if you bring me chicken!

Comment

Chicken Express FTMFW

Comment

I move to strike on the grounds that KFC is dog shit and not food.

But damned if I don't love those fake mashed potatoes and gravy.

Comment

Working...
                              X