No announcement yet.

Kfc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i'm getting yardbird it's williams/hendersons if i dont mind driving, popeyes/churchs if i aint got time fo all dat

Comment

Polls Hermanos, or GTFO!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Polls Hermanos, or GTFO!
        Polls??
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          There's always leftovers. 8 piece is the smallest choice, which is what I get.
          There is a 6 piece meal. 6 pieces (1b 1w 2l 2t) 1 side and 3 biscuits.

Also if u ask nicely there's a 7 piece dark for ~7.99.

Was a KFC gm for 3 years... Worst job ever.
          Last edited by Shockeruti; 07-22-2013, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              You can make a good steak dinner with $25 for 2. The KFC was for me and my wife.
              Maybe if you buy cheap steak, just my steak usually runs around $17-25 depending on what I get. I went cheap and got a $12 cut the other night because the marbling looked really good on it, it was ok, but not as good as prime.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                Maybe if you buy cheap steak, just my steak usually runs around $17-25 depending on what I get. I went cheap and got a $12 cut the other night because the marbling looked really good on it, it was ok, but not as good as prime.
                There are some quality choice steaks that just miss the grade for Prime. Choice steaks are still good steaks.

Comment

If I can't hit up chic-fil-a I usually get some KFC. I usually get their chicken strips or chicken bites with a side of mashed potatoes with gravy.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                  X