Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Man's Sky...anybody else gonna veg out on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Man's Sky...anybody else gonna veg out on this?

Could've swore that I had made a thread about this before, but did a quick search and couldn't find it.

Comes out June 21st. Basically it's an open galaxy game. No load times going from a planet to space, and there are supposedly like 18 quintillion planets and the galaxy is supposed to be ever expanding from what I hear.

I'm pretty stoked to play this, since I would spend countless hours on Elder Scrolls games just wondering around looking for places/people and seeing what would happen next.

It's either gonna be really boring or really intriguing. Not sure how it'll stack up to some other space exploration games but considering it's been years in the making with a production team of like four people, I'm interested in giving it a shot. Hopefully it'll be compatible with Playstation VR when that thing is released.

Cam investigates the question we've all been wondering: how does the procedurally generated world of No Man's Sky actually work?Watch more Reality Check!http...

I'm just hoping that it's not the most "buggy" game to ever exist. Being an Elder Scrolls/Fallout fan though...I can work with it.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

sigpic

Comment

Playstation VR price was just announced. $400. For games that "aren't supported by VR" it will create a virtual screen of like 5 meters(if I remember correctly.) It will also do that for movies.

Comment

Cant shoot the animals, no lasers, no powers, no titties? Doesn't seem fun and just an early title made for VR when there is none.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
          Cant shoot the animals, no lasers, no powers, no titties? Doesn't seem fun and just an early title made for VR when there is none.
          There's all of that. Well, maybe not titties.

Comment

Working...
          X