Tablet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tablet

I am looking at getting a tablet. What do you have? Is there anything new coming out? What would you get.

No skin rug.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Price range? What are you going to use it for?

Comment

I like my galaxy s4 besides the battery life.

Comment

My Surface Pro 3 is still a great tablet, and it runs full-blown Windows applications, which is awesome.

If you don't want a Windows tablet, I would look at the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. If you want an iPad, it doesn't matter which one you get because they're basically all the same, just in different sizes.

Comment

I have an iPad air and 3 3rd generation iPad minis. The iPad mini to me is the perfect tablet, the Air is too big. I would get gen4 iPad mini but I don't see me replacing the ones I have for a while because they are rock solid.

Comment

I have a dell 11" tablet. I can't remember the version, it cost about $500 and has been great.

My only issue is that it seems to have an update every time I turn the dang thing on!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I've got a Samsung tablet(8.4). seems to work fine for attacking other clans while I rest on my throne.

Comment

I am looking in the 500 or less range. I will use it for comic books and internet.
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I have the 10" Samsung and like it. I use it every evening instead of my laptop, for surfing and whatnot.

We have a couple of iPads too, and they are fine. I prefer the Samsung only because I have had only androids until recently, and know those better.

We got the Samsung because it was 'free' from Verizon.

Comment

If you have an apple tv Id go Apple, Nexus if you have a Chromecast.

Comment

i wish they would make a updated small tablet replacement for the nexus 7. i still have that installed in my car. it works nicely still.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                      X